Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Oh didn't realise that. Just saw the 1-0 and 2-0 and thought you cleaned sheeted him as well.
    Oh and would you be able to update the table for group A.
    I won both my games vs dorone69 3-1 and 5-0.
    I think dorone69 faced paddyS and drew 1-1.
    Will do in a bit

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise it'd kick off straight away so seeing as I have no PS3 for two weeks somebody can replace me. I had a good team too. I can play the next one or take over anybody who pulls out later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would like to join if possible on the ps3

I didn't know it has kicked off already

Gamertag: soncheese

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    There is a open spot available now in group A as someone had to drop out due to PS3 problems. If you reply quick enough, then yes you can take it and enter the tournament.
    Yes that would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diggy)
    That's the exact situation I didn't want looks like oziris is the one to beat now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beating me wont be much of a challenge :cool: Also I am still being Italy, so you'll have to pick a different team to be for our 2 games. Seems only fair as I'll be playing as Italy against the other 2 as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    I wanna have both legs with you tomorrow. You gonna have that battery problem sorted by then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh k. What battery problem?

ReputationRep:
    Scored 2 goals so far :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember scores but here are my results (Win - Loss) with one match to play in Xbox Group B.

Thames W - L Colbert
    Thames W - L Colbert

Sufistic W - L Colbert
    Sufistic W - L Colbert

Welsh W - L Colbert

With one match to go qualification for the semi finals is now in my own hands :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Lol colbert is getting whipped no goals so far. Tbf he hasn't played since 99 but still funny. Loved the old fifa when you could attack the keeper and had the arrows curling for the free kicks. :lol:

Anyway I'm free all day tomorrow. It's flexible with my 6-7 hour a day routine. 6 hours work, 1 hour exercise and the rest of the day is fifa time.
    Those free kick lines! Forgot all about them.

Tbf Sufistic (or his brother ) scored 2 free kicks against me with Ronaldo. Tbf Ronaldo scored all 5 goals in one game it was ridiculous he just ran in a straight line through the middle and noone could stop him. There was a PES a few years ago where Adriano could do the exact same thing and score from anywhere within 40 yards of goal :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diggy)
    Nah it's just I enjoy the slow build up play and I think Brazil are unbalanced as in they have a good midfield but a lack of good STs

And since they all have 90 pace whilst I'm playing slow football their all sprinting up the pitch so I get isolated in midfield

Lol I picked him over luiz because the other guy had a better rating

Maybe the other guy can swap with me there's no way I'm being Brazil again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are Brazil tainted? No wonder I have been getting hammered, makes sense now imo.

I suppose there's no harm in picking a different side but make sure it's one that noone else in the competition is playing with otherwise it renders the whole tournament pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Any group a ps3'ers available to play tonight? After 10pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahatma ghandi)
    Yes that would be great!

(Original post by zxh800)
    ME. I'm in add me Group A guys zxh800!

(Original post by sortedguy)
    Any group a ps3'ers available to play tonight? After 10pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can play zxh800 and ghandi as they have replaced little wizard and xAres. Kingmessi93 is also in your group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)

Tbf Sufistic (or his brother ) scored 2 free kicks against me with Ronaldo. Tbf Ronaldo scored all 5 goals in one game it was ridiculous he just ran in a straight line through the middle and noone could stop him. There was a PES a few years ago where Adriano could do the exact same thing and score from anywhere within 40 yards of goal :rofl2:
    To be fair, your defending was quite poor. You were bashing the "B" button every time you got near me, and all your tackles were mistimed. But then again, you haven't played FIFA in years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Adriano, don't remind me. Oh yeah remember scoring a diving header from 30 yards with drogba in one of the PES. Oh and how ronaldinho was 'untackleable' it was a ****ing pisstake you'll have 3 man on him and he still gets his way out then you're forced to foul him.

You got 'ronaldoed' don't worry it happens to everyone in the game it's actually ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and any group A'ers ready today? I'm free whenever.

ReputationRep:
    Yo can I join MiKeYoWaNTs xbox

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, your defending was quite poor. You were bashing the "B" button every time you got near me, and all your tackles were mistimed. But then again, you haven't played FIFA in years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry if it sounded like I was blaming Ronaldo on the loss. Have no qualms saying you were the far better player! And yes you are correct, I have no idea how to tackle :awesome: Or attack for that matter. A bit like Aston Villa this season :holmes:

(Original post by mc_watson87)
    Yo can I join MiKeYoWaNTs xbox
    Bring it.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it sounded like I was blaming Ronaldo on the loss. Have no qualms saying you were the far better player! And yes you are correct, I have no idea how to tackle :awesome: Or attack for that matter. A bit like Aston Villa this season :holmes:

Lol. I would blame Ronaldo too. He's an unstoppable machine. For someone that hasn't played FIFA in years, you're actually not that bad. I know people that play every day, and trust me, they are poop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I would blame Ronaldo too. He's an unstoppable machine. For someone that hasn't played FIFA in years, you're actually not that bad. I know people that play every day, and trust me, they are poop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agree. Some people I play every day and they just get beat badly. I dunno where my headset is because we could get an xbox live party going on if everyone was on it. That'd be so jokes.

ReputationRep:
    Updated the results and tables, but can people check their own results to make sure?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.