Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveiswaiting)
    So gutted I didn't see this last week - would've loved to wipe the floor with some of you boys! :P
    Get your details down and wipe away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sortedguy)
    Playing with Germany is so frustrating :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Germany is my favorite team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Germany is my favorite team.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, I prefer Italy to Germany :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I prefer Italy to Germany :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because italy are faster. I just like germany, they have the strength to bully you but have similar technique to that of italy. Just lack pace.

ReputationRep:
    Because italy are faster. I just like germany, they have the strength to bully you but have similar technique to that of italy. Just lack pace.
    You gonna be online in about an hour? Want to play a non-cup game? Be any team you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think Italy lacks pace. The only fast player there is Giovinco but he is weak so I only use him in free space. I like Italy (not my best team) because the team has balance. Good GK, DEF, MID and ATT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    You gonna be online in about an hour? Want to play a non-cup game? Be any team you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Erm yeah around half 1. Yeah might as well man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thamesgbaski)
    I think Italy lacks pace. The only fast player there is Giovinco but he is weak so I only use him in free space. I like Italy (not my best team) because the team has balance. Good GK, DEF, MID and ATT.
    Na, chiellini, abate, ogbonna, marchisio, balotelli, giovinco are all pacey players in their respective positions.
    Compare that to germany when howedes is the only decent paced centre back otherwise you have lahm and mertesacker. Lahm is decent paced but not super fast, boateng is slow for an RB. Khedira and schweinsteigger aren't fast.

Really unless you're using podolski up front you don't have anyone with considerable pace without making your team considerably weaker.

ReputationRep:
    What formation do you use for Germany? I've tried the standard 4-2-3-1 but the players just feel really sluggish and I can't seem to dictate any rhythm like I can with England :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunit123)
    What formation do you use for Germany? I've tried the standard 4-2-3-1 but the players just feel really sluggish and I can't seem to dictate any rhythm like I can with England :confused:
    Standard, but I put it on attacking, allows you to press the opposition more and retrieve lost balls, then I use podolski and reus on the wings to pump balls into klose. Depending on how I feel I either use mertesacker for his defensive abilities or howedes for his pace to work with hummels.

ReputationRep:
    Standard, but I put it on attacking, allows you to press the opposition more and retrieve lost balls, then I use podolski and reus on the wings to pump balls into klose. Depending on how I feel I either use mertesacker for his defensive abilities or howedes for his pace to work with hummels.
    No Schmelzer at LB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh Leprecaun)
    No Schmelzer at LB?
    Na, use lahm and boateng, defensively they're better than schmelzer. Wish alaba was german though, him and lahm would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Na, use lahm and boateng, defensively they're better than schmelzer. Wish alaba was german though, him and lahm would be awesome.
    Agreed, or if Piszczek was a traitor like Podolski...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh Leprecaun)
    Agreed, or if Piszczek was a traitor like Podolski...
    Imagine podolski and biaszcykowski on the wings for poland threading lewandowski. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine podolski and biaszcykowski on the wings for poland threading lewandowski. :sogood:
    With Reus in behind :coma:, if only Germany and Poland decided to hyphenate :moon:

ReputationRep:
    If anything starts on the Xbox front, count me in.

GT: MrBlobbyOwnage

ReputationRep:
    I'm available to play from now this evening if anyone from group A is available, i'll probably want to watch the England game though so sometime in the next 2 hours would be ideal.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be free around 9:30?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you play tonight at any time?
    sorry didn't see you're message yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    kl, I'll be Spain.
    You available at any time tonight for our second game? my connection seems pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    Who wants an xbox non-cup game?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.