The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
I know when I'm not wanted or welcome. Plenty of experience of that. This is one of those situations :yy:

Lol, we need more fifa players since the thread's gone stagnant since last week.

I still need to play my semi final and win the xbox trophy like expected(I'm the favourite) but tbh we should start up another CL tournament now while I'm waiting for my other semi finalist to be on xbox at the same time as me.
Reply 621
The thread was going so.well lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you guys can wait a couple of days, I should be getting my laptop back pretty soon. This tourney has been ruined by me not doing my job, but I should be able to handle this from now on.
Reply 623
All members quoted below have a PS3 and/or have provided interest in participating in a TSR league/tournament. Having almost completed the WC tournament (which should be completed tomorrow), it would be ideal if we start a Champions League tournament either today/tomorrow if possible. Theoretically, we have around 20 potential players for the tournament, however, I expect some of you cannot participate for whatever reason. Please quote/PM me if you can participate in the next PS3 tournament whilst also posting your PSN.

Original post by Darth Vader 7
X

Original post by Extricated
X

Original post by Numan786
X

Original post by Nearvan
X

Original post by Nerd2
X

Original post by yoitsro
X

Original post by guardian
X

Original post by Son234
X

Original post by TaylorGang_4
X

Original post by mahatma ghandi
X

Original post by Qari
X

Original post by luke_n
X

Original post by little_wizard123
X

Original post by KingMessi
X

Original post by J.Nalbandian14
X

Original post by diggy
X

Original post by Oziris
X

Original post by sortedguy
X

Original post by xAres
X
Reply 624
would this weekend be ok with you?, quite busy this week.

What time do you want to play, is Saturday afternoon any good?
Original post by gunit123
All members quoted below have a PS3 and/or have provided interest in participating in a TSR league/tournament. Having almost completed the WC tournament (which should be completed tomorrow), it would be ideal if we start a Champions League tournament either today/tomorrow if possible. Theoretically, we have around 20 potential players for the tournament, however, I expect some of you cannot participate for whatever reason. Please quote/PM me if you can participate in the next PS3 tournament whilst also posting your PSN.

psn- yoitsro
if its a champions league tournament, shotgun arsenal

I'm going to have to leave any tournaments until the summer - my apologies.
Reply 627

I'm in for the next one - Oziris77.
Reply 628
Original post by yoitsro
psn- yoitsro
if its a champions league tournament, shotgun arsenal

Teams are assigned randomly...

Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
X

There are a lot of XBOX players who showed interest in joining a tournament throughout this thread so if you don't mind going through the thread, or anyone else for that matter, I'm sure there will be a lot of players for your next tournament.
Reply 629
im in i want to be AC Milan
Reply 630

Count me in! - champovall
Original post by zxh800
What time do you want to play, is Saturday afternoon any good?

Saturday Evening?

I'll play :smile: - Dumblefrogster
Reply 633
Saturday Evening?

Ok, what time?
Reply 634
Confirmed players for CL Tournament (PS3) so far:

Oziris
Sorted Guy
zxh800
diggy
little_wizard123
J.Nalbandian14
gunit123
Darth Vader 7
luke_n
mahatma ghandi
yoitsro
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Lol, we need more fifa players since the thread's gone stagnant since last week.

I still need to play my semi final and win the xbox trophy like expected(I'm the favourite) but tbh we should start up another CL tournament now while I'm waiting for my other semi finalist to be on xbox at the same time as me.

When will you be online? Let's get the match done with. What makes you think you are the favourite? lol.
Original post by Thamesgbaski
When will you be online? Let's get the match done with. What makes you think you are the favourite? lol.

I'll be online in a few mins.

Have the highest points total :colondollar:
Apologies guys, I have completely loss track of this thread. This will definitely be my last tournament until the summer; too many exams to revise for atm.

Anyways, who finished second in group A (Xbox)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jam277 vs thamesgbaski
france 2-2 italy(bottled it from 2-0 up)
france 1-0 italy

Was a laggy game but in the final now. Need the other semi finalists to play.
Original post by jam277
Jam277 vs thamesgbaski
france 2-2 italy(bottled it from 2-0 up)
france 1-0 italy

Was a laggy game but in the final now. Need the other semi finalists to play.

I hereby make you the favourite to win the tournament. I hate lags too but you played well still. You made use of my weakness - I am bad at defending crosses, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest