Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Any group c ps3 players free to play tonight around 9pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    I'm representing Juventus!!! Whoever is in my group quote me.
    I'm ready to play nowww!!
    PSN-mikey94
    Hi, I am on your group. Can you play tonight around 9pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mahatma ghandi;42199442]
    (Original post by Nerd2)

We are already friends from the world cup tournament, I'm online and ready
    You free to play tonight around 9pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw, sorry about not replying to the posts, I have been really busy. Now I am ready to play, so group c ps3 players lets get ready to rumble!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to this thread, just seen it. Doesn't matter if I'm too late guys but if not, I'm on psn: alexgreen24

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    Weird people. :rolleyes:
    Are you free to play today?

ReputationRep:
    Is there any tournament for XBOX?

ReputationRep:
    Deadline for completion of group matches is tonight at 9pm.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, all games which are yet to be played must take place before the ^above time. We have waited for so long and there has been ambiguous confusion in group C in which players have been walking out and then returning whenever they feel like it. Unacceptable, it's really not that arduous or intricate. All you have to do is arrange a suitable time with your group opponent(s), then hop to your PS3's (wherever they are located), pick up your FIFA13 case, take the disc out, carefully insert it into your PS3, wait for it to load, press the start button, go to 'online friendlies' and ******* invite them or wait to be invited. Doesn't give you too much fatigue, does it? Surely can't be a big challenge? :facepalm2: Now, the games that are not played/finished by the deadline of 9pm will automatically be given a 0-0 result. This applies to all group games which have not commenced yet, no more excuses and no more indolence.

Thank You and sorry for the lengthy ramble but we cannot extend the deadline any
    further. And we are unimpressed with the negligence of some people leaving and then coming back after a 10 day hibernation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oziris)
    That sounds confusing but probably as I'm only on my phone this weekend. I just did it the way the world cup normally works.

1a vs 2b
    1b vs 2a
    1c vs 2d
    1d vs 2c

Then for the semis it's 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 as the winners all have a chance to meet in the semis.

Either way I won't be able to do anything until Sunday night.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    It's ok, we can do it the normal way if you want but it was just a suggestion. We do not mind though, we'll stick to the original then if you want.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=sortedguy;42208813]
    (Original post by mahatma ghandi)

You free to play tonight around 9pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah 9pm is fine with me. I think I've already added you from the World Cup Tournament, but if not, add my PSN: mikey94.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    Yep, all games which are yet to be played must take place before the ^above time. We have waited for so long and there has been ambiguous confusion in group C in which players have been walking out and then returning whenever they feel like it. Unacceptable, it's really not that arduous or intricate. All you have to do is arrange a suitable time with your group opponent(s), then hop to your PS3's (wherever they are located), pick up your FIFA13 case, take the disc out, carefully insert it into your PS3, wait for it to load, press the start button, go to 'online friendlies' and ******* invite them or wait to be invited. Doesn't give you too much fatigue, does it? Surely can't be a big challenge? :facepalm2: Now, the games that are not played/finished by the deadline of 9pm will automatically be given a 0-0 result. This applies to all group games which have not commenced yet, no more excuses and no more indolence.

Thank You and sorry for the lengthy ramble but we cannot extend the deadline any
    further. And we are unimpressed with the negligence of some people leaving and then coming back after a 10 day hibernation.
    Calm down, There is no need to get upset about a group you're not even in. There hasn't been inactivity, me and Nerd2 have been exchanging private messages trying to organise our game for days. If we get to the deadline and the matches are not played then as you say the games will count as a 0-0 draw and that will be that. I do not see how this can be causing you personal stress?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be on at 12:45 mate, regardless if this guy has got a deadline set. Some people work you know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahatma ghandi)
    Calm down, There is no need to get upset about a group you're not even in. There hasn't been inactivity, me and Nerd2 have been exchanging private messages trying to organise our game for days. If we get to the deadline and the matches are not played then as you say the games will count as a 0-0 draw and that will be that. I do not see how this can be causing you personal stress?
    :rofl2: Looks like we found the first contender for the comedian of the year award!

Ok so first you start by saying 'calm down' and then go on with a lengthy message yourself. How many times have you seen that on the Internet? In what way did you immediately come to the conclusion that I am experiencing personal stress :toofunny: I am not angry at anyone and neither is gunit123 but the main purpose of these aggressive posts is to motivate you to hurry up and play. That is all and you question me to not worry about a group that I'm not part of. That is empirically clear but I am radiating a veneer of concern on this group generally because it is dragging the tournament down, meaning that we cannot start the knockout stage until you guys are done with the business...And it is unfair on the ppl who have been playing and finished their games and groups. Plus there was no need to neg me! But yh the deadline has been set because we cannot carry on waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunit123)
    Deadline for completion of group matches is tonight at 9pm.
    PMed luke_n (Dortmund guy) so will let you know when he's replied.

Fancy a game now? I will play with a good team today (not Villa).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    I'll be on at 12:45 mate, regardless if this guy has got a deadline set. Some people work you know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by sortedguy)
    Btw, sorry about not replying to the posts, I have been really busy. Now I am ready to play, so group c ps3 players lets get ready to rumble!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sortedguy its 9pm, get yourself online now.
    TaylorGang, we definetly playing at 12.45 yeah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Sorry for the delay, can you play now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    What's your psn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    I'm on now, will stay on till 2.30, quote me when your ready
    I have added you and your psn is online, can we play now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ps3 group c results:

Psg 2 - 0 juventus
    Psg 8 - 1 juventus

Sorted guy = psg
    Mikey94 = juventus

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.