The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele accommodation 2013

Hopefully starting at keele 2013 to do adult nursing course. wondered if anyone could give me some advice the accommodation at keele? What is best value for money?

cheers
Nursing students are automatically put in to Barnes halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I'm starting in September too but got loads of info from them yesterday when I went for and independent visit. It depends what your looking for? If you want an en suite it's £122 for te cheapest with a single bed but £129 a week for a double bed in lindsay halls the other rooms are standard with a basin and they are from £84-88 unless you want catered which is £131 a week and a standard room without the sink is from £72-76 a week also as you are doing nursing you will need to make sure that the accommodation that you choose is open for all the weeks you need as you are there longer than all other courses :smile: hope this has helped :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hello
Im starting Keele university to do Adult Nursing in September. I attended an open day last month and i recieved a leaflet on accomadation for nursing.

It states that you get put into Barnes Hall, and the 51 week accomadation is £4079 a year

I am unsure if this is right or not. Anybody got any further information?
(Its all quite nerve racking)

xx

Quick Reply

Latest