The Student Room Group

bad etiquette to ask someone when they last had sex?

thats rude and weird right?

Scroll to see replies

That depends, when did you last have sex?

yes, it is.
(edited 11 years ago)
... Yes. :eyeball:

/endthread
No its bad etiquette to tell everyone without them even asking jmanz.
Depends a lot on the context, like if you were asking a friends mother, train conductor, a nun etc..
Original post by SillyRodent
Depends a lot on the context, like if you were asking a friends mother, train conductor, a nun etc..

:rofl:
Reply 6
Depends on their rep
Reply 7
Doesn't Jeremy Kyle not ask this?
Original post by Smartcook

Nah. He asks when was the last time you had sex with contraception.
Reply 9
Depends how well you know them. But if you're close enough to ask them that, you probably know when the last time was.

I'd avoid asking this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
It's quite possible to ask it and get away with it. It's just very bold and direct - if you're that kind of person then you can get it to work. If you ask it out of the blue and it doesn't match your character, then the other person probably would find it weird.

Whether it is rude would depend on the context. Between peers with an informal relationship I wouldn't find it rude.
Reply 11
Original post by Smartcook

But he's got bad etiquette.
Reply 12
I'd like to know why 'why are you single?' is an acceptable question for acquaintances and virtual strangers to ask someone.
Well it depends who you're asking and if it's relevant to the conversation, doesn't it.
"Sky's blue, Ross and I had sex yesterday!"
I don't know why this quote from F.R.I.E.N.D.S just popped into my head :smile:

As for the post; I personally would never ask someone when they last had sex. It's their business and not mine. If they want to share details of their private life then they can, but I'm not going to make them tell me or embarrass them or myself by asking.

Hope you're all well

xxx
Reply 15
You again! Recently, all your posts are somehow sex-related.. I would understand cats as it's March, but you're not a cat :K:
When i meet a gorl on the web, never i ask the first time about sex, because lots of girls get daily mails like "do u wanne F" , so yeah, when later in time i know her a litle bit better, then there is no problem to start a subtile conversation about sexuality...
Original post by edwinemanuelposse
When i meet a gorl on the web, never i ask the first time about sex, because lots of girls get daily mails like "do u wanne F" , so yeah, when later in time i know her a litle bit better, then there is no problem to start a subtile conversation about sexuality...

Do you even sentence?
I asked my girlfriend and it was very much more recently than I'd had.

That can't be good.
It also depends on the person u are talking to, me for example i never mind people talking bout my sex life, but another person u scare away with that

Quick Reply

Latest