Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Sex just isn't working? Watch

So, I've been seeing a guy for a while, I'm so attracted to him both physically and mentally but, sex just does not work...

I don't know what it is but we've tried a few times now and I don't know what to do!

The problem is that he keeps er 'slipping out' of me and it just gets frustrating stopping and starting.

We've both slept with other people before and this has never happened to me... I don't know about him though...

I've had this problem before. Maybe you need to get some sort of rhythm going on. I've had guys that full on go for it immediately and don't start off slow or anything resulting in them 'slipping out' constantly, which is annoying, to the point where this guy I once slept with kept doing it so I told him to go slower to avoid this problem and it was fine after that (hilarious though). If you don't want to tell him directly then try dirty talk and telling him how to **** you y'know? Might make him change a bit. Hope it helps

Perhaps try out different positions, as there'll be some where he won't slip out so easily. My boyfriend often slips out too - not sure if it's me, him or both of us. Tbh I quite like it, as I really love the feeling when he re-enters, but I cant see why it'd get frustrating if it happens a lot - losing momentum and all that!! Is he quite small? In length or girth?

I'm not sure on the best advice, as I'm pretty inexperienced other than w my guy, but would be interested to see other's responses/ideas.

My post is the one below yours OP - just wanted to add, do you mean you actually can't have sex, ie cant finish?? And has the guy you're seeing mentioned it, or is it just you that's finding it frustrating - if he's not mentioned it then perhaps mention it to him and say you want to try different things which might help. Delicate situation I guess if it's the fact he's small that he's slipping out..

Thread full of anons!

I'm in the same position as you, except we're both virgins. I think it's because I'm too small/never had sex before. We've tried a few times as well, and it's really frustrating because I want to share our first time together but it just doesn't seem to work!

Perhaps the reason why he keeps 'slipping out' is because he's never fully in you to begin with? If he was entered in you correctly then I can't imagine why you'd have this problem, unless it was an awkward sex position you were in maybe.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've had this problem before. Maybe you need to get some sort of rhythm going on. I've had guys that full on go for it immediately and don't start off slow or anything resulting in them 'slipping out' constantly, which is annoying, to the point where this guy I once slept with kept doing it so I told him to go slower to avoid this problem and it was fine after that (hilarious though). If you don't want to tell him directly then try dirty talk and telling him how to **** you y'know? Might make him change a bit. Hope it helps

My post is the one below yours OP - just wanted to add, do you mean you actually can't have sex, ie cant finish?? And has the guy you're seeing mentioned it, or is it just you that's finding it frustrating - if he's not mentioned it then perhaps mention it to him and say you want to try different things which might help. Delicate situation I guess if it's the fact he's small that he's slipping out..

Thread full of anons!

I'm in the same position as you, except we're both virgins. I think it's because I'm too small/never had sex before. We've tried a few times as well, and it's really frustrating because I want to share our first time together but it just doesn't seem to work!

Perhaps the reason why he keeps 'slipping out' is because he's never fully in you to begin with? If he was entered in you correctly then I can't imagine why you'd have this problem, unless it was an awkward sex position you were in maybe.
    We normally go with me on top... We've finished before and once he stopped slipping out, it was great sex.

I'm still pretty inexperienced (I've only slept with three people) so I feel like I'm doing something wrong...

ReputationRep:
    have you tried therapy lol? that might make the sex work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt551)
    have you tried therapy lol? that might make the sex work.
    You seem to be obsessed with 'therapy' eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    its the best. lol. dr leslie winkleman changed my life with therapy lol. i would recommend it. lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.