Turn on thread page Beta

Why do people associate the B.N.P with nazism? Hmm I dont get it watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Ok I know nothing of the situation in Burnley. Do those that vote BNP just ignore the racist stuff because the local issues policies are so very good? Seems like a bit of a risk; I know they have no real power as said before but isn't it just the principle?

Perhaps, but you have to remember the turnout for my ward is about 13%. There are obviously going to be some extremists in the ward which vote, and take note that the majority of people who did vote for them were retired. There was a local news (not the BBC incidently) report and a former chief Constable who lives in my hamlet and is a bloody nice chap, was interviewed, he just said plain and simple, 'its a protest vote, I've voted Labour all my life, but they just dont do anything for the area, i'd like to see if the BNP can deliver their promises'

Sure enough the BNP have, they have put money into the area.

I agree, on principle, I wouldnt vote for them because of the stigma, that goes with them, but then again I'm not too bothered about voting at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I agree, on principle, I wouldnt vote for them because of the stigma, that goes with them, but then again I'm not too bothered about voting at all.
    *scratches head* are you old enough yet?

I would but I have too many ethnic minority friends and gay friends. I would feel guilty because of the bad rep that the BNP have been tarred with.

Anybody else noticed that they are based in Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I have to agree with some points here. In the beginning the Labour party were there to represent the "working classes" so may I ask whilst they are busy sending their civil servants on "Diversity Awareness" courses, "Team-building" excercises and "Sexual Harassment" seminars what were they doing for Joe Bloggs that can't even afford to pay his council tax bill, working 2 jobs because the government is spending all his hard earned cash on such stupid courses that only highlight the problems that we are already aware of, so he puts up the council tax and other various taxes in order to pay for it. When poor Joe Blogg's sister is told she needs medical treatment and she goes on a list whilst asylum seekers and refugees are being treated on our NHS after the Blogg's family have paid every single bit that they've been asked for.
    The BNP are affliated with being racists but that's only some of the extreme cases, most of them just want a better deal for the descendents of people who have done honest hard work to get our country where it is today and should be put before anybody that has just waltzed in.

That's basically what they mean

Thank you. Very articulately put.

ReputationRep:
    *scratches head* are you old enough yet?

I would but I have too many ethnic minority friends and gay friends. I would feel guilty because of the bad rep that the BNP have been tarred with.

Anybody else noticed that they are based in Scotland?
    Very much so, I'm 19.

No, that amuses me

ReputationRep:
    'Combat 18' is the name of a violent british neo-nazi organisation. You should be banned from this site.

ReputationRep:
    Here is a link to a NAZI Combat 18 site:

*WARNING* This IS a nazi site. The page linked to here will open with a large swastika image and links to download Mein Kampf and the Turner Diaries:

http://www.skrewdriver.net/index2.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    'Combat 18' is the name of a violent british neo-nazi organisation. You should be banned from this site.
    after looking at that site, i agree

ReputationRep:
    Here is a link to a NAZI Combat 18 site:

*WARNING* This IS a nazi site. The page linked to here will open with a large swastika image and links to download Mein Kampf and the Turner Diaries:

http://www.skrewdriver.net/index2.html
    What haven't you read Mein Kampf?

Dear dear, if you're going to hate something it's better to hate something once you have a working understanding of it!

Did you hear that Franco tried to stop Hitler from killing the Jews? He got the trains to run on time too!!

And we think Tony Blair is bad...tut tut

ReputationRep:
    The things some people get up to when they could be doing something productive!
    Do you mean me for posting the link or the people who made that site?

ReputationRep:
    Very much so, I'm 19.

No, that amuses me
    Really? I'm 18....that's like 1 different. That's weird
    Are you at University already then? I always assumed you were in 6th form! Sorry

ReputationRep:
    What haven't you read Mein Kampf?

Dear dear, if you're going to hate something it's better to hate something once you have a working understanding of it!

Did you hear that Franco tried to stop Hitler from killing the Jews? He got the trains to run on time to!!

And we think Tony Blair is bad...tut tut
    I have read mine Kampf and I agree with what you are saying. However, the site in question is promoting Mein Kampf as something positive to be read to gain an understanding of their own cause. They are an extreme nazi organisation, and are known to have commited bombings and murders since they were created.

The guy with the name 'Combat 18' should be banned.

ReputationRep:
    The site, natch. Its so comically unreal in places it could be a spoof!
    which places?

ReputationRep:
    I have read mine Kampf and I agree with what you are saying. However, the site in question is promoting Mein Kampf as something positive to be read to gain an understanding of their own cause. They are an extreme nazi organisation, and are known to have commited bombings and murders since they were created.

have u seen what he has been saying? Here:http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...844#post475844

ReputationRep:
    I've always found it interesting though, even though i think Hitler was a crack pot (I mean he wanted to get rid of everybody but blonde hair, blue eyed Germans when he himself was a brunette, brown eyed Austrian?! And he was vegetarian! Weirdo) everybody always seems to forget how many people the Communist Government of Russia killed!! And it was all about keeping up with the West.

That is a very interesting fact people always leave out.

ReputationRep:
    Really? I'm 18....that's like 1 different. That's weird
    Are you at University already then? I always assumed you were in 6th form! Sorry

lol. No i'm on a gap year. Doing work experience at the mo in Scumhampton.

ReputationRep:
    Well from what I've read he isn't really being too damaging. He is merely promoting his cause and the last time I looked I'm pretty sure we lived in a free country.
    That's another thing I don't get, we are all allowed to like what we want, say what we want and choose whatever cause/religion we want.
    Muslims are allowed to have mosques, the Jewish synagogues, football fans the trellaces (i can't spell that word) and yet as soon as a BNP person says something everybody is like "ban them!".

Tut tut we're becoming censored. That's so bad

ReputationRep:
    I've always found it interesting though, even though i think Hitler was a crack pot (I mean he wanted to get rid of everybody but blonde hair, blue eyed Germans when he himself was a brunette, brown eyed Austrian?! And he was vegetarian! Weirdo) everybody always seems to forget how many people the Communist Government of Russia killed!! And it was all about keeping up with the West.

That is a very interesting fact people always leave out.
    That's true, but I think the real difference is because of the Nazi concentration camp itself. The systematic butchering of millions of innocent jews in a factory like process. That's why I think people tend to remember the jewish holocaust. Your point is still valid however, and I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm reading the 'articles' bit. Its actually pure comedy. You've got to laugh at the blokes that write this stuff. Utter muppets.
    i didn't find anything on that site the least bit ammusing, no offense

ReputationRep:
    lol. No i'm on a gap year. Doing work experience at the mo in Scumhampton.
    *tears to her eyes* you used the right name

POMPEYYYY!
    I went to Havant College just down the road

ReputationRep:

Agreed he should defo be banned. If your going to raise a point like that, you need to do it with a straight face so to speak. Its as if he has come up to you in real life with a Nazi Uniform on and asked you the question by calling himself that and having that avator.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.