Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pride)
    Oh you've done a SGUL interview also? How'd that go? It was so awkward sometimes, some of the facial expressions they gave were so robotic and unemotional, it didn't feel like a natural conversation. Actually there were two friendly ladies, and one normal medical student. All the others were high-pressure.
    yep, at the time, Soton's main focus was personal statements, after a UKCAT cutoff (around 625? I think). That was why I applied really, luckily that decision paid off. And I've come straight from school.
    Nope i haven't. Just heard stories from last year. However, they gave me an interview invite today after rejecting me last week Now i can't stop thinking abt the interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joannywhite)
    Nope i haven't. Just heard stories from last year. However, they gave me an interview invite today after rejecting me last week Now i can't stop thinking abt the interview.
    Wow that's great news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pride)
    Wow that's great news.
    Thanks Could you PM me any tips for the interview? Like did they ask nything abt PS or work experience and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    *watching*

ReputationRep:
    I am new to this, but i wanted to find out about the amount of nigerians in liverpool, because i am thinking of excepting their offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JacintaJass)
    I am new to this, but i wanted to find out about the amount of nigerians in liverpool, because i am thinking of excepting their offer
    I went to their website and in 2009 they had 240 nigerian students... Decent amount... They haven't updated the figures in a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WorldPharmacist)
    I went to their website and in 2009 they had 240 nigerian students... Decent amount... They haven't updated the figures in a while

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that is pretty decent, thanks for that, i hope they have afroBeats clubs though

ReputationRep:
    signing in guys, I have been look around for a Nigerian forum since God knows when

ReputationRep:
    Guys, girls, fellow Nigerians and non Nigerians. Hello. I belong to the world though :/ (well actually Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iraq) umm you don't mind tho right? I mean, there are no Nigerians in Scotland :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stuffsgrooveyman)
    Guys, girls, fellow Nigerians and non Nigerians. Hello. I belong to the world though :/ (well actually Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iraq) umm you don't mind tho right? I mean, there are no Nigerians in Scotland :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hee Hee heeeeey! My auntie studies in Edinburgh if that helps xD I'm sure that there are Nigerians in Scotland because Nigerians are everywhere!! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hee Hee heeeeey! My auntie studies in Edinburgh if that helps xD I'm sure that there are Nigerians in Scotland because Nigerians are everywhere!! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what i was telling her. Nigerians appear to be everywhere actually. You just can't get rid of them :nah:

ReputationRep:
    That's what i was telling her. Nigerians appear to be everywhere actually. You just can't get rid of them :nah:
    Haha so true!

ReputationRep:
    Haha so true!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet there are some living here but I'm yet to meet one officially. Not as many as there are in England though :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. Just found this thread
    I'm a Nigerian, igbo girl, living in London.
    Anyone in London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissC123)
    Hey everyone. Just found this thread
    I'm a Nigerian, igbo girl, living in London.
    Anyone in London?
    Woohoo I love igbos U guys have got nice names I'm half Nigerian Hoping to study in London. You study in London?

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo I love igbos U guys have got nice names I'm half Nigerian Hoping to study in London. You study in London?
    Yup. And you?

ReputationRep:
    Yup. And you?
    Nope not yet. What u studying?

ReputationRep:
    Nope not yet. What u studying?
    Doing my A levels atm. Applying to uni this year for the 2015 cycle. You?

ReputationRep:
    Doing my A levels atm. Applying to uni this year for the 2015 cycle. You?
    Oh right I see. I'm currently on a gap year. Applied for medicine 2014 entry

ReputationRep:
    Oh right I see. I'm currently on a gap year. Applied for medicine 2014 entry
    Wanna apply for medicine too. Where did you apply and what were your stats if I may ask?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.