The Student Room Group

Cameron shuns Pope's Inaguration. Good on you David!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thunder_chunky
If Berlusconi was there it would be all night and then all week.

Yeah, there would really have been some action at that one - the Pope could have let his hair down bigtime. Some Cardinals can really groove when they hit the dance floor too.
I don't know why some people here are criticising David for not going when they themselves were not going?

Just kidding.

This just shows how hostile Britain's diplomats have become. The best thing for David to do is to hug the pope and ask His blessing. Who knows...the blessing will trickle down into a clear victory for Britain.
You should win your enemies hearts to truly win over them, David my boy. How immature he or his family has become..:angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Design_Me_A_Tom
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9938381/Il-snub-David-Cameron-shuns-new-Argentine-Popes-inauguration.html

I am very impressed that David Cameron won't be going to the Pope's inauguration, at least he has some balls to stand up to the stupidity of the Pope and the Catholic faith who think everyone should respect their beliefs.

The Catholic faith deserves no respect for all the harm it is caused in the world. I'm glad Cameron hasn't gone, it helps show that religion is nothing special. If only other world leaders did the same, maybe the Catholic church would get a reality check.

What do you think?

Whether you like it or not the Church is here to stay, both as religion and political force. You seem very bitter indeed about this. Did some religious people upset you?
Original post by Azarimanka
Whether you like it or not the Church is here to stay, both as religion and political force. You seem very bitter indeed about this. Did some religious people upset you?

Just a less powerful political force in developed countries
Reply 24
I actually thought for a second there that the Prime Minister had done something that I like.
Original post by Alex_Jones
Just a less powerful political force in developed countries

There remain 1.2 billion people that look to the Pope. That gives him some degree of power.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending