Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

The Muslim Brotherhood is nuts Watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow, firstly. I think people should just calm down. And I totally understand where you guys are coming from but a true Muslim person would understand that the right Islam isn't being incorporated in Islamic countries. Again, a country isn't run on Islamic practice because I believe people are the problem and if some Muslim did truly understand Islam then it wouldn't be a religion that is shown as being radical when really it isn't.

I'm a Muslim and to be honest, individuals are the root cause to everything and if the Muslim Brotherhood are seen as being 'nuts' then they are obviously doing something wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsthatmaryX)
    Wow, firstly. I think people should just calm down. And I totally understand where you guys are coming from but a true Muslim person would understand that the right Islam isn't being incorporated in Islamic countries. Again, a country isn't run on Islamic practice because I believe people are the problem and if some Muslim did truly understand Islam then it wouldn't be a religion that is shown as being radical when really it isn't.

I'm a Muslim and to be honest, individuals are the root cause to everything and if the Muslim Brotherhood are seen as being 'nuts' then they are obviously doing something wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right on time, and with an old chestnut.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.