Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What time is it where you live? Watch

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    In the UK it is 12:43pm

ReputationRep:
    According to the clock on my laptop it's 12.45pm here.

I could never get up at half 5! I've had to get up at 8am these past couple of weeks and it's been torture. I find it extremely difficult to sleep early and get up early. I don't know how people do it! I can never sleep before midnight so I usually go to be around 12-1am, just so I'm not tossing and turning and not being able to fall asleep. Then if I have to be up early in the morning I feel so tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    In the UK it is 12:43pm
    12:45

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Where I live it is 6:39 am in the morning. I'm trying to become an early riser and early to bed kinda person. My goal is to start waking up at 5:30 again.
    it is 12.44 in the afternoon in the UK. wow! i got up at 6.30 this morning and had to go back to bed again about 10 cos i was too tired! haha. what time do you usually go to sleep/how many hours sleep do you get? i would love to be able to sleep on few hours so i can do more but it seems impossible!

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    23:08 here in Brisbane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Time difference is so weird. It's like my day's just started and you're halfway through yours.

I went to bed at 10 yesterday. I only have 1 class I'm taking so I pretty much get 8 hours of sleep at least. I need that much sleep so I really don't know what I'm going to do in Uni. I don't want to compromise sleeping ! It is the most beautiful thing on this planet.
    haha i agree! i have to get at least 8 hours sleep a night if i want to feel alive the next day. don't worry, i'm sure there'll be others who are the same at uni!

ReputationRep:
    2:37pm

ReputationRep:
    It's 22:01 here and I'm in the UK. I haven't seen this time in ages and I'm only twenty-two. I feel really old :L

Hope you're all well

xxx

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.