x Turn on thread page Beta

What time is it where you live? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    In the UK it is 12:43pm

ReputationRep:
    According to the clock on my laptop it's 12.45pm here.

I could never get up at half 5! I've had to get up at 8am these past couple of weeks and it's been torture. I find it extremely difficult to sleep early and get up early. I don't know how people do it! I can never sleep before midnight so I usually go to be around 12-1am, just so I'm not tossing and turning and not being able to fall asleep. Then if I have to be up early in the morning I feel so tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    In the UK it is 12:43pm
    12:45

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Where I live it is 6:39 am in the morning. I'm trying to become an early riser and early to bed kinda person. My goal is to start waking up at 5:30 again.
    it is 12.44 in the afternoon in the UK. wow! i got up at 6.30 this morning and had to go back to bed again about 10 cos i was too tired! haha. what time do you usually go to sleep/how many hours sleep do you get? i would love to be able to sleep on few hours so i can do more but it seems impossible!

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    23:08 here in Brisbane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Time difference is so weird. It's like my day's just started and you're halfway through yours.

I went to bed at 10 yesterday. I only have 1 class I'm taking so I pretty much get 8 hours of sleep at least. I need that much sleep so I really don't know what I'm going to do in Uni. I don't want to compromise sleeping ! It is the most beautiful thing on this planet.
    haha i agree! i have to get at least 8 hours sleep a night if i want to feel alive the next day. don't worry, i'm sure there'll be others who are the same at uni!

ReputationRep:
    2:37pm

ReputationRep:
    It's 22:01 here and I'm in the UK. I haven't seen this time in ages and I'm only twenty-two. I feel really old :L

Hope you're all well

xxx

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.