Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. I am a graduate applicant that has applied for European Studies for both universities. At the moment I have an offer from UCL and am still waiting from LSE. Judging from the academic staff and scale of both programmes, LSE seems to have an upper hand? Is anyone familiar with both universities in terms of European studies? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    By European Studies, do you mean comparative politics of european states, or EU studies? I thought LSE only did European Studies at the postgrad level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaltzvWendt)
    By European Studies, do you mean comparative politics of european states, or EU studies? I thought LSE only did European Studies at the postgrad level.
    Yes I have applied for postgraduate study. As for European studies, I plan on focusing on EU politics and foreign relations.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.