Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What is it about Kate Upton that drives people mad!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Never got the hype over this new carla delevigne girl too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jam')
    Kate Upton? Is that serious

Kate Middleton...

Kate Downton and Kate Bottomton, can you please stand up!?
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    She blew up via a few lil' media tricks and the fact she is pretty damn hot.

First was the burger advert for Carl Jr. Which was just :coma:, a sexy lady + amazing looking burger = Win and makes her look even hotter for liking that kind of food somehow.

Second was the Cat Daddy video which showed off her great body and nice boobs and it showed her as what seemed like a laugh to be around and generally fun person.
    Someone already posted it so I won't.

Lastly was the her swimsuit photo shoots/cat walk. This was decent but nothing spectacular, but she was already blowing up at this point so it just added to the gravy train- so to speak. Her boobs were bouncing everywhere though which as men we a hardwired to not be able to look away :teehee:

Also a thing is that I know quite a few people who really like her beauty spot on top of the lip, myself included.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Beautiful? They're grotesque. They don't look natural at all and they kinda freak me out...

She must get killer back pain.
    The whole deal with them is they look natural, they're not massively perky and in the picture they're not supported. Y'know.. one of the side effects of having big boobs..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    The whole deal with them is they look natural, they're not massively perky and in the picture they're not supported. Y'know.. one of the side effects of having big boobs..
    From a girls point of view they're a bit weird, I've seen big boobs and they just don't seem to hang right - they should go down not to the side.

(Original post by arkhamz)
    You sure you're not just jealous? I wouldn't call them grotesque, just big.
    Not at all, I'm happy having small (B cup) boobs - they're much less maintenance Plus I don't then get guys swooning over me because I have massive jugs :rolleyes:

I think if you take out the boobs, she probably wouldn't be a model; she's very plain and typical looking. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    From a girls point of view they're a bit weird, I've seen big boobs and they just don't seem to hang right - they should go down not to the side.

Not at all, I'm happy having small (B cup) boobs - they're much less maintenance Plus I don't then get guys swooning over me because I have massive jugs :rolleyes:

I think if you take out the boobs, she probably wouldn't be a model; she's very plain and typical looking. :dontknow:
    oh, well that's good btw I wasn't intending that to be a snide comment. That's right, she's very plain and typical looking, which I'm guessing is why a lot of guys are into her. The obtainable beauty or whatever you want to call it.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's because she's confident in her own skin, confidence is attractive.

But give me Candice Swanepoel over her any day.

ReputationRep:
    She's hot as hell, cute and kind of homely.

She's really got that 'Best friend's sister' sort of vibe going on, which is a bit like 'girl next door' but better'

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry but this thread reeks of jealousy LOL

ReputationRep:
    Meh her body is disproportionate; I never saw what the big deal was.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty face and big boobs, looks like she'd be down to earth. She has no waist though, her stomach is perfectly flat. I guess she's just America's version of Kelly Brook? Idk I'm trying to think of someone who's pretty with natural boobs lol.

ReputationRep:
    Me either, very pretty but I've seen similar looking girls everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    She has a stellar personality --__--

In my eyes at least, as a guy, she looks pretty much like perfection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Also a thing as that I know quite a few people who really like her beauty spot on top of the lip.
    Really? I don't think it's attractive at all

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go ahead and say that's deliberate. The tiny triangle bikinis she wears just on the nipple area make her boob spill out over the side. I'm guessing it's supposed to look extra hot (because it makes them look even bigger and because it means you can nearly see the whole circumference). Your boobs would do that if you wore a tight bikini with the same proportions (though they probably wouldn't have enough floppy fat to create entirely the same effect).

ReputationRep:
    She's always smiling, and it's the most infectious smile. So cute.

ReputationRep:
    boobs

ReputationRep:
    ITT: jealous people

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it.
    She is pretty, but a very big girl which kinda kills the boobs as it means everything is just chunky in a bad way. Take her waist for example - she has none.

Mummy paid for her to have hype as none cares who she is and she is not pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    I don't get it.
    She is pretty, but a very big girl which kinda kills the boobs as it means everything is just chunky in a bad way. Take her waist for example - she has none.

Mummy paid for her to have hype as none cares who she is and she is not pretty.
    A very big girl? wat? she isn't big, she has a very nice shape/figure. Or do you mean big in comparison to most supermodels?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.