Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA PSYA3/PSYA4 Psychology Revision Thread 10th/17th June 2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathaniell)
    It's a pleasure to be of any help. Good luck guys x
    Hey does anyone know the Unit 3 Topics for June 2013? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    What questions came up in the A2 unit 3 june 10th paper for 2013 please, I need aggression, relationships and sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodawg321)
    Hey does anyone know the Unit 3 Topics for June 2013? Thanks!
    I knw itshomnal'neaurl o aggression, andcuure for relationshipsnot sure about slee

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the PSYA4 paper? thankss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayy17)
    Does anyone have the PSYA4 paper? thankss

I have the paper but the size exceeds the limit, if you send me your email I can send you the paper and mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freyaa)
    I have the paper but the size exceeds the limit, if you send me your email I can send you the paper and mark scheme
    Hiya, I know this is cheeky, but is it possible you can send me the paper also please?

ReputationRep:
    Overall I got an A * last year. For my revision I learned the material by having mindmaps with the key theories on them, and then using revision cards with researchers and peices of research written on them.

Then closer to the exam I made a5 sheets that had essay plans on them, I think there was 6 or 7 possible questions that could have come up long answer for each topic. (not including research methods and the addcition or media or whatever it is) And my plans were literaly like bullet points of say like 6 A01 points, 6 A02 points. Then I got people in my class and my family and my boyfriend to test me by like reading a question or a reasearcher name (I had at least 2 researchers for every possile question some research i used more than once).

Im not very good at essays, so I just thought of it more like write the bullet points out in full, I got 100 ums in psy4 and that was by writing all my A01 first, and then all my A02 after

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have the PSYA3 June 13 paper? Or know the questions that came up for Aggression, Gender & Relationships?

ReputationRep:
    Please may you send me the paper too?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty please with a cherry on top with you send me the paper asap? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe Knight)
    Pretty please with a cherry on top with you send me the paper asap? x
    Yeah if you pm me your email I'll do it now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy0302)
    Hiya, I know this is cheeky, but is it possible you can send me the paper also please?
    Yeah sure, you'll have to pm me your email

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to sound rude but I was wondering if anyone could mark these two evaluation (/16) of the essays: success and failure of dieting and factors influencing attitudes to food and beahviour, would really help thankyou! ☺️
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure, you'll have to pm me your email
    May i also have the PSYA3 June Paper please and thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Study33)
    Overall I got an A * last year. For my revision I learned the material by having mindmaps with the key theories on them, and then using revision cards with researchers and peices of research written on them.

Then closer to the exam I made a5 sheets that had essay plans on them, I think there was 6 or 7 possible questions that could have come up long answer for each topic. (not including research methods and the addcition or media or whatever it is) And my plans were literaly like bullet points of say like 6 A01 points, 6 A02 points. Then I got people in my class and my family and my boyfriend to test me by like reading a question or a reasearcher name (I had at least 2 researchers for every possile question some research i used more than once).

Im not very good at essays, so I just thought of it more like write the bullet points out in full, I got 100 ums in psy4 and that was by writing all my A01 first, and then all my A02 after
    #NoOneCares

We're here for the exam paper. No one asked you. (not trying to be rude).

ReputationRep:
    Could I please have the paper too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woozalb)
    Could I please have the paper too?
    PSYA3 and PSYA4 Papers and Mark Schemes uploaded here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=322

ReputationRep:
    What was the depression question that came up for the june 2013 exam??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyugly)
    What was the depression question that came up for the june 2013 exam??????
    A2 summer papers and mark schemes uploaded here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=322

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nm786)
    A2 summer papers and mark schemes uploaded here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=322
    Yup found that thanks though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.