Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi to anyone who reads this.

Does anyone here go to Myerscough College? If so whats it like?
    Do you live in the under 18's acccomodation or know people that do? What's the accomodation like?

please help!!! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    heyy, I've got a place on the equine course in September and am also wondering the same thing about accommodation? When I went for my interview the facilities and everything looked great! what course are you going to do?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan_x)
    heyy, I've got a place on the equine course in September and am also wondering the same thing about accommodation? When I went for my interview the facilities and everything looked great! what course are you going to do?x
    Ive applied for vet nurse, the equine one and animal management. And I've got my interview dates. Will you be in the under or over 18 accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RABlack)
    Ive applied for vet nurse, the equine one and animal management. And I've got my interview dates. Will you be in the under or over 18 accommodation?
    Woah haha! guess you don't really know what you want to do then? And I'd be in under 18 accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Haha. No I do know where I wanna end up and that's in vetnurseing. And all 3 courses can get me there.

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay that makes sense, would you be under 18 or over 18? and good luck for you interviews btw I'm sure you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    I'd be in under 18's aswell. It sounds exciting, to live out at 16/17 doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    yeah it does, I'm so excited for September! Just hope I manage ok on my own haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan_x)
    Woah haha! guess you don't really know what you want to do then? And I'd be in under 18 accommodation
    do you know how much it would be to live out?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean like live in Preston? I have no idea haha

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.