Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

There is a global conspiracy Watch

ReputationRep:
    There is a global information conspiracy which is perpetrated by a few and uses the global media networks.

Objectively we know that there is a global conspiracy because many objective scientific facts like the third tower that came down in (9/11) is conveniently left out of the news usually so people, even those who who know about it are afraid to discuss it openly lets say in the workplace or on public transport.

There are so many issues. Various theories about the Second World War, lies before recent wars, manipulation of economic systems and the propagation of "correct" thoughts.

Most people will have a type of scitzophrenic view, one from the media which they use in formal surroundings and one which they discuss privately. There is, if you like an "official" reality and an "actual" reality. The fact that people will say "I'm not going to discuss this one here, its one for down the pub." - yet they will discuss other topics shows this. Like sheep, people have been conditioned to believe what they can and cannot talk about.

There are various theories e.g. Frankfurt School or David Icke's theory (that this conspiracy control comes from outside out visible spectrum) which some people consider wacky but I think any intelligent person should consider all ideas.

Why does politics always seem to go the same direction, one direction and the same with the patterns for warfare?

What is clear is that this global conspiracy wants to shrink people's minds down to the size of a pea so that they are unable to perceive it or ridicule such a notion. The education system is organised by this conspiracy.

There is a global conspiracy. This exists whether you want to stick your head in the sand or face up to it.

You are taught that you are being educated, sensible and self-serving to ignore the global conspiracy and switch your mind off to it, but in fact you are just helping it to operate with impunity.

If you still not convinced consider that you are a 2 dimensional character unable to look up off the sheet you are on at the 3rd dimension. In our magazines, they draw politicians with puppet strings attached but to discuss who the puppet master is, is out of the publications ability and outside the ability or interest of most people.

Politicians themselves don't say what they mean but convince most people. The thinking of most people within this global conspiracy is therefore the like a puppet of a puppet.

This includes even intelligent, educated people like lawyers, doctors and CEOs. Most are not even capable of discussing many actual issues in terms of what was actually said by politicians and transcribed onto paper let alone in the terms of the puppet master. These smart people are so convinced by propaganda, that they are no smarter in these matters than the audience of the Jeremy Kyle show. They are just as clueless.

[I have copy pasted this post. It was written by a current board member of a UK top 100 company, a person known to the public but whose name I cannot state.]

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me, I need to book my flight for the Frankfurt School alumni party. They're making cookies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julius2013)
    There is a global information conspiracy which is perpetrated by a few and uses the global media networks.

Objectively we know that there is a global conspiracy because many objective scientific facts like the third tower that came down in (9/11) is conveniently left out of the news usually so people, even those who who know about it are afraid to discuss it openly lets say in the workplace or on public transport.

There are so many issues. Various theories about the Second World War, lies before recent wars, manipulation of economic systems and the propagation of "correct" thoughts.

Most people will have a type of scitzophrenic view, one from the media which they use in formal surroundings and one which they discuss privately. There is, if you like an "official" reality and an "actual" reality. The fact that people will say "I'm not going to discuss this one here, its one for down the pub." - yet they will discuss other topics shows this. Like sheep, people have been conditioned to believe what they can and cannot talk about.

There are various theories e.g. Frankfurt School or David Icke's theory (that this conspiracy control comes from outside out visible spectrum) which some people consider wacky but I think any intelligent person should consider all ideas.

Why does politics always seem to go the same direction, one direction and the same with the patterns for warfare?

What is clear is that this global conspiracy wants to shrink people's minds down to the size of a pea so that they are unable to perceive it or ridicule such a notion. The education system is organised by this conspiracy.

There is a global conspiracy. This exists whether you want to stick your head in the sand or face up to it.

You are taught that you are being educated, sensible and self-serving to ignore the global conspiracy and switch your mind off to it, but in fact you are just helping it to operate with impunity.

If you still not convinced consider that you are a 2 dimensional character unable to look up off the sheet you are on at the 3rd dimension. In our magazines, they draw politicians with puppet strings attached but to discuss who the puppet master is, is out of the publication ability and outside the ability or interest of most people.

Politicians themselves don't say what they mean but convince most people. The thinking of most people within this global conspiracy is therefore the like a puppet of a puppet.

This includes even intelligent, educated people like lawyers, doctors and CEOs. Most are not even capable of discussing many actual issues in terms of what was actually said by politicians and transcribed onto paper let alone in the terms of the puppet master. These smart people are so convinced by propaganda, that they are no smarter in these matters than the audience of the Jeremy Kyle show. They are just as clueless.

[I have copy pasted this post. It was written by a current board member of a UK top 100 company, a person known to the public but whose name I cannot state.]
    Hmm - this is food for thought indeed

ReputationRep:
    im really surprised why no one believes this, the fact that we are all enslaved by money-95%+ middleclasses have mortgages that force them to live on dire constraints, while all this earned money of the labour goes into the wells of the investment banks, who not only seem to tax avoid, get total impunity from the government-which bailed them out for billions in 2008, if this really was a 'democracy' would the state punish us so hard for the sins of the elite, also ask ourself this question, if the world wasn't controlled by a select few, then why aren't we all millionaires? why is there a huge wealth divide between the rich and the poor?

ReputationRep:
    Prove it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhadamanthus)
    Prove it.
    Don't ask them to do that! We'll be inundated with youtube videos telling us the "truth" now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladders)
    This reminds me, I need to book my flight for the Frankfurt School alumni party. They're making cookies!
    It ain't cookies that they're making at the Frankfurt school.

ReputationRep:
    Think you might want to check you aren't being controlled yourself OP. Your willingness to believe half baked 'facts' you read on the internet suggest you are just as susceptible, if not more to being a 'puppet' as other people.

I could easily start a new internet conspiracy, from what I can tell it only requires a few things to get people to believe it:

1. Pick a major historical event and claim the official version of events is a lie.

2. Make sure the theory is anti-government and media, people eat this up due to most conspiracy theories believing in the Illuminati to the point that anything that points to their existance, even if the claim has no evidence, must instantly be true.

3. Mention that we are being controlled, use real examples of control if necessary (such as advertising) in order to make it sound like you know what you're talking about, if you make one good point every point must be good right?

4. (Optional) Claim that some 'experts' agree with your theory (neglect to mention 99% of them don't.) Where possible misquote a famous well-respected expert to make it appear he agrees.

5. (Important) Ignore all evidence that acts against the theory, if you don't mention it odds are your supporters won't look into it. If someone tries to discredit your theory shout them down and make them look stupid until your supporters decide you must be right and ignore any evidence he may provide, if he doesn't back down claim the evidence was fabricated by the government/media, this also works the other way, if there are holes in your theory due to lack of evidence say that it must be because the government destroyed the evidence.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Folk
    Interesting discussion. Beyond the opener, I think you make valid points justanotherposter, so I'd love to know what you think about the UK Column independent newspaper?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...looks interesting, but -

Crap, I'm late for my local Illuminati gathering. Will be back later

ReputationRep:
    Lol: )

ReputationRep:
    Well today's shocker was Google Glass glasses (Telegraph Google Glass art) + StopTheCyborgs.org's now gone viral apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    It ain't cookies that they're making at the Frankfurt school.
    Everyone knows its the center for production of the cancer satellites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carecup)
    Everyone knows its the center for production of the cancer satellites.
    Cancer satellites?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
General election 2017 on TSR
Register to vote

Registering to vote?

Check out our guide for everything you need to know

Manifesto snapshots

Manifesto Snapshots

All you need to know about the 2017 party manifestos

Party Leader questions

Party Leader Q&A

Ask political party leaders your questions

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.