Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I desperately need some help in making my decision regarding which university to choose. I applied at Warwick for Politics and International Studies and I have recently been told that there are no more places there and that I am offered a place for Politics and Sociology. I am not much of a fan of sociology but I know Warwick is a great university and I would like to go there.
    I will be living in Coventry with some of my friends and I could get a car, but I know that parking can be expensive so please tell me if taking the bus would be more convenient. I would be grateful if someone who is studying Politics at Warwick could tell me how is the schedule structured so I can make an idea of what to expect.
    Thank you!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.