Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have my chemistry a2 isa coming up in a week and I have been told almost nothing about what it is on. All I was told about was that it was on organic chemistry and that I should revise organic chemistry. Can any one help me out? Please pm me
    Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    I have my chemistry isa afta the holidays. if it is organic chemistry, then I am out of luck for my isa because I have no clue about the organic side.

ReputationRep:
    i know this is a totally random thread, but i cant find one on % error, i have a question where measurements are take;
    Mass of crucible/g 14.12g
    Mass of crucible+ Ca(NO2)2 .XH20 15.00
    Mass of crucible+ CaO residue/g 14.41

error of each measurement is +/- 0.01

i know the general formula; error/ reading X 100
    but which reading do i take and do i then X3 or X2 as he's taken more than one reading?
    Im so confused and i have an exam on it today, any help is greatly apprciated <3

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.