Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive done the intro but it needs improvements and ive done the design and materials and stuff. ive got the results but not analysed them and thats all ive done. ive not done anything from there on.

so that leaves me roughly 6 hours to complete working out my time until friday. its psychology coursework so do u think i can manage to finish it? also how long shud the ethical considerations be does any1 know? ive used 5 year olds and 11 year olds in the exp.

lol ive just done wot i dont usually do and read what ive typed and the first para sounds like a poem r somethin..
    ok i admit im strange but it is 2.00am :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Why another one? I would consider this as spam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    ive done the intro but it needs improvements and ive done the design and materials and stuff. ive got the results but not analysed them and thats all ive done. ive not done anything from there on.

so that leaves me roughly 6 hours to complete working out my time until friday. its psychology coursework so do u think i can manage to finish it? also how long shud the ethical considerations be does any1 know? ive used 5 year olds and 11 year olds in the exp.

lol ive just done wot i dont usually do and read what ive typed and the first para sounds like a poem r somethin..
    go emmz! go emmz!

you can do it. For the discussion just aply all the relevant research yo mentioned in the intro (DONT add anything new, its frowned upon) and just analyse whether things supported what you originally said.

You shoud have enough time to do it, but don't leave it too late - and don't wear yourself out either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    go emmz! go emmz!

you can do it. For the discussion just aply all the relevant research yo mentioned in the intro (DONT add anything new, its frowned upon) and just analyse whether things supported what you originally said.

You shoud have enough time to do it, but don't leave it too late - and don't wear yourself out either!
    thanx uve helped mi loads In return i promise not to post any new threads on coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Why another one? I would consider this as spam.
    spam? u dont have to read my threads lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    thanx uve helped mi loads
    my pleasure, I aim to please

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this is acutally spam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)

Yay, you're nearly done! I'm in exactly the same place as you. Can't work out which test to use to analyse my results I'll be glad when this horrible coursework's over!

(Original post by emmz)

lol sweetheart, you should plan your coursework much much earlier =P
    in future ( particularly if you're in lower sixth ) just hand in some rough drafts at the very early stages, and get your teacher to hand them back to you with improvements

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.