Inherited,Social, Medical factor Watch

master94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello,
I'm really bad at biology and looking for help. I tried to google, but couldn't find anything.
I need:
Inherited, social and medical factors of cystic fibrosis, sunbathing, misuse of alcohol and salmonella and how these factors disrupt body systems to cause ill health.

I'd be very thankful if someone could help me out.

Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by master94)
Hello,
I'm really bad at biology and looking for help. I tried to google, but couldn't find anything.
I need:
Inherited, social and medical factors of cystic fibrosis, sunbathing, misuse of alcohol and salmonella and how these factors disrupt body systems to cause ill health.

I'd be very thankful if someone could help me out.

What specific help do you need? If you're looking for sources which would contain information on each topic, then a simple wikipedia search would do the trick. If you're writing an essay for example then your best bet would be to search for journals and related articles. Even a quick search at the local library would be useful.

If there's a specific question you're stuck on, feel free to post here. Otherwise we can point you in the right direction
scatallucos
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
medical factors are factors that affect our organs for cancer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?