Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Weirdest place to get a boner? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I got an erection whilst at my doctors surgery during a prostate examination.

The examination was fine though, I couldn't feel anything wrong with his prostate.

ReputationRep:
    Poked into my back on the tube.

ReputationRep:
    We had an exam once and someone said 'I got a random boner in that exam' :lolwut:

I remember one of my teachers used to sweat a lot, and one day he had a penis shaped sweat mark right down the back of his shirt! (Although it's not a boner, I think it's necessary to bring it up)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabzqt)
    why a sad face? it should be a face

My vagina.

ReputationRep:
    Your penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I don't sleep. So in uni I'm very tired, can't concentrate and when I'm sitting down on the seats I feel a boner coming through as I'm so tired.
    Oh, I get you now - that's what I thought you were saying; I just wanted to make sure. Yes, I know that happens when you're tired :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    at a funeral when you're standing beside the open coffin

ReputationRep:
    I'd say while doing a presentation to a class or something, that'll be so awkward hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    When im talking around the house with my shorts on and no boxers, then realising i have a boner as im about to walk into the living room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by `Jts)
    Near a primary school. (not that I get boners there but I'm just saying it's a weird place to get a boner)
    Future Jimmy Saville?

ReputationRep:
    try getting a boner when you meet your boyfriends parents for the first time.

ReputationRep:
    In utero.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.