Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I can not wait to go to uni in September! Woooo!! I've got my unconditional offer for law, hoping to stay in vine court. This accomadation processes is a lil bit annoying, aren't they surpose to offer you a room by now if you have a unconditional place as your firm??? Confused ! They have sent me a confirmation email, so my application must have been saved (i dno) has anyone been offered a room yet anywhere ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rockyrock123)
    I can not wait to go to uni in September! Woooo!! I've got my unconditional offer for law, hoping to stay in vine court. This accomadation processes is a lil bit annoying, aren't they surpose to offer you a room by now if you have a unconditional place as your firm??? Confused ! They have sent me a confirmation email, so my application must have been saved (i dno) has anyone been offered a room yet anywhere ?
    I spoke to the accommodation office this morning and they said they're having problems with their system and so haven't sent out any room offers to anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C4C)
    I spoke to the accommodation office this morning and they said they're having problems with their system and so haven't sent out any room offers to anyone
    Have they mentioned an approximate date as to when they'd probably send it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pragnya)
    Have they mentioned an approximate date as to when they'd probably send it?
    it is supposed to be midd August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo07)
    it is supposed to be midd August
    Oh alrigh thank u

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for accomodation which is catered and off campus? this is despite all three of my top preferences being self-catered and on campus.. hmmm..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rory1308)
    got an offer for accomodation which is catered and off campus? this is despite all three of my top preferences being self-catered and on campus.. hmmm..
    I have that too but off campus would be more social n fun dont worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same situation for me except I wanted self catered off canpus. Looks like I'm going Dale Hall catered. Still can't wait though!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.