Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo07)
    I live in Blackley! Not to far from the city centre... What about you? 😊😊
    No way!! I live in Heywood which is like the other side of Middleton! How weird! You looked at accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaker1903)
    No way!! I live in Heywood which is like the other side of Middleton! How weird! You looked at accommodation yet?

Noway that is crazy!! Yes I love vine court but to expensive! So prospect point I hope (when do applications open?). which accommodation do you like? So happy someone will be there from the same place as me woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo07)
    Noway that is crazy!! Yes I love vine court but to expensive! So prospect point I hope (when do applications open?). which accommodation do you like? So happy someone will be there from the same place as me woo!
    I know! Aww same, simply cannot afford that! Really like Prospect Point but I imagine loads of people will be after that. I think it'll have to be D&R at Greenbank though. I honestly have no idea, read on here start of April but not got any emails or anything yet! Wooo! We'll have to represent Mancunia!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaker1903)
    I know! Aww same, simply cannot afford that! Really like Prospect Point but I imagine loads of people will be after that. I think it'll have to be D&R at Greenbank though. I honestly have no idea, read on here start of April but not got any emails or anything yet! Wooo! We'll have to represent Mancunia!
    Haha! I haven't had any email either, can't wait til we can apply though !!! Prospect points going to be my first choice and probably same as you for 2nd and 3rd but not had much chance to research them. We will definitely represent Manchester although at times I'm a bit of a light weight hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo07)
    Haha! I haven't had any email either, can't wait til we can apply though !!! Prospect points going to be my first choice and probably same as you for 2nd and 3rd but not had much chance to research them. We will definitely represent Manchester although at times I'm a bit of a light weight hahaha
    Yeah want to get it all sorted! Awww tremendous, think mine will be the same yeah! Hahah! No shame in that!

ReputationRep:
    firmed my offer for law with french not sure on accommodation yet though but would prefer to stay on campus, so edging towards prospect point self catered en suite or maybe vine court (not keen on the latter, £130 a week though) :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L - Jilla94)
    firmed my offer for law with french not sure on accommodation yet though but would prefer to stay on campus, so edging towards prospect point self catered en suite or maybe vine court (not keen on the latter, £130 a week though) :/
    I firmed for law too & I applied for vine court first choice & prospect second choice
    I'm not keen in £130 per week but I figured that vine court is across the lecture buildings , next to the library & it's on town

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thabyashanty)
    I firmed for law too & I applied for vine court first choice & prospect second choice
    I'm not keen in £130 per week but I figured that vine court is across the lecture buildings , next to the library & it's on town

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ohh cool hey yeah i agree the price is abit heavy but the location of vine court is ideal.. I think i'll put those two down as well not too keen on the bus ride from greenbanks/carnatic so ruled them out

ReputationRep:
    ohh cool hey yeah i agree the price is abit heavy but the location of vine court is ideal.. I think i'll put those two down as well not too keen on the bus ride from greenbanks/carnatic so ruled them out

Me too , I'm too lazy to get the by every morning , plus the off campus accimodation barely has ensuites .

Have you been to liverpool before ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thabyashanty)
    Me too , I'm too lazy to get the by every morning , plus the off campus accimodation barely has ensuites .

Have you been to liverpool before ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha yeah that's true and yeah i went up to the visit day on saturday yourself??

ReputationRep:
    Fuark! Finally got my offer for law, which I'll obviously accept. On to picking accommodation and sorting out student finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Fuark! Finally got my offer for law, which I'll obviously accept. On to picking accommodation and sorting out student finance.
    Gasp, another law student! an offer, this late? God, the wait must have been horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonNems)
    Gasp, another law student! an offer, this late? God, the wait must have been horrible.
    Aye, I applied late via extra because I wanted to change course. Originally picked psychology. Still had to wait over a month for the offer though. Just glad I have one tbh

ReputationRep:
    Aye, I applied late via extra because I wanted to change course. Originally picked psychology. Still had to wait over a month for the offer though. Just glad I have one tbh
    Ah, that explains it. They must have really liked you Either way, welcome to our very large flock of future law students.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonNems)
    Ah, that explains it. They must have really liked you Either way, welcome to our very large flock of future law students.
    Thank you very much

(Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt)
    Congrats mate!
    Cheers lad.

Roll on September!

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah that's true and yeah i went up to the visit day on saturday yourself??
    I went in February , I loved it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i'm another female law firmer! (sorry lads) hopeully vine court or prospect point!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acj94)
    i'm another female law firmer! (sorry lads) hopeully vine court or prospect point!
    Are boys too lazy to do Law these days? Looks like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt)
    Are boys too lazy to do Law these days? Looks like it.
    i know these are terrible odds!

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.