Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I received an email from SF a couple of days ago:

Your application is on hold because of the following reason(s):
    Awaiting Eligibility Evidence
    We cannot determine your entitlement to student finance until we receive the necessary evidence. You may also have to provide additional information to support your application.
    I checked the evidence summary section on the SF website, but it says "we are not waiting on any evidence items." My parents sent off their sponsor forms (done on paper) a while ago which SF has received but haven't been asked to supply financial evidence. As for identity evidence, I've given them my passport details (they have not requested my actual passport or birth certificate).

What does SF want me to do? I checked the correspondence section but it doesn't look like it's sending any post to request anything from me.

Thanks in advance, your response is appreciated.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Prestoria,

It doesn't sound as though any further evidence is required however I would suggest checking with one of our advisers on 0845 300 5090 as they will be able to access your account details to make sure for your piece of mind.

We're open until 8pm tonight.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: March 21, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.