Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I want her.......heart break Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    thank you for clicking on my thread/post?.

I would like to seek some advice from anybody.

I have a girl in one of my classes, since September. I have liked girls before, but they have been short periods. However this girl, I cannot forget, I have never spoke to her, but every time I see her my heart starts racing.

I just want the chance to talk to her, but do no know how. I have made eye contact from my table, and she has smiled back, (not sure if she is interested)

I am seeking advice on how I can approach her. how to start talking to her. She sits with her group of friends so opportunities are are. How can i get her attention. How do girls liked to be approached by someone they have never spoke to?

Sorry if this seems a bit long, but i would be thankful for any advice.
    • Welcome Squad

Aww ,
    Well, you could go for the direct approach, just go up to her and start talking about your lesson etc...
    Or, if you know her friends, or know someone who knows her friends then you could hang with that person until you get the opportunity to talk to her, although that could take a while, and be a bit of effort.
    Well, I think personally maybe the direct approach is best, just talk to her, what's the worse that could happen?
    *but, it is up to you*

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the direct approach is the best personally as it may come off as weird, but it is up to you OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouspie227)
    Aww ,
    Well, you could go for the direct approach, just go up to her and start talking about your lesson etc...
    Or, if you know her friends, or know someone who knows her friends then you could hang with that person until you get the opportunity to talk to her, although that could take a while, and be a bit of effort.
    Well, I think maybe the direct approach is best, just talk to her, what's the worse that could happen?
    its her personality that keep me liking her. I just cant find her on her own for direct approach.
    What do you recommend what i should say to her?

thank you for the reply.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by freedom)
    its her personality that keep me liking her. I just cant find her on her own for direct approach.
    What do you recommend what i should say to her?

thank you for the reply.
    Hmm, I don't really know, perhaps whatever feels right at that moment in time. When i refer to the direct approach I'm not suggesting that you should tell her how you feel. Rather initiate some kind of convo with her at the right time and see how it goes. Anyway, what the poster said waas correct about it being up to you. you should do what makes you comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    no guys, I wont go direct and show my feeling LOL.

I thought the approach was to just try to trike up a convo?

ReputationRep:
    what type of stuff should i talk to her about, I dont really know anything about her?

ReputationRep:
    No one can fault you for being friendly. You can greet her, ask her how she is? If you have a class together you must have something in common right?

ReputationRep:
    what type of stuff should i talk to her about, I dont really know anything about her?
    If you can get her alone, just ask her what other subjects she's taking, what are her plans for after college/school (not sure which one you're in), What her name is, wherabouts she's from/lives, what music is she into, does she have any hobbies, etc. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    If you can get her alone, just ask her what other subjects she's taking, what are her plans for after college/school (not sure which one you're in), What her name is, wherabouts she's from/lives, what music is she into, does she have any hobbies, etc. Good luck
    thanks for your reply. What should i do, if i cant get her alone?

how about adding her on facebook, and starting there?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for your reply. What should i do, if i cant get her alone?

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Just add her and say hi whenever you're online at the same time, and start saying hello when you see her around college.

ReputationRep:
    sometimes creating a virtual relationship is misleading and causes confusion due to the misinterpretations. maybe you should just start with simple 'hellos' and it would must likely escalate from there.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her you like her top, then ask where it's from! Say you shop there too...... It will keep going! Girls like to talk about shopping!
    you can offer to take her shopping one day....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.