Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

BMW M5 going mental in Qatar Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi again!

I've just released a new video and I thought I'd share it with you fellow petrolheads.

For more content please be sure to subscribe to the channel and follow Ignition on twitter/FB. You can find all those links on the site www.ignitionme.com

Here's the video, let me know what you think!

ReputationRep:
    Love the M5
    But keep those foreign plates in Qatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    Hi again!

I've just released a new video and I thought I'd share it with you fellow petrolheads.

For more content please be sure to subscribe to the channel and follow Ignition on twitter/FB. You can find all those links on the site www.ignitionme.com

Hey nice vid!! I'll be honest the first half was great, seriously cool, especially love how you synced the video with the music, great variety of shots too
    Second half where the m5 is in the tunnel was a bit underwhelming though, mainly because the start was so good, the tunnel bit seemed a bit bland in comparison haha
    Maybe get a couple of cameras on the car itself? Showing the tyrespin up close, or the exhaust, or a shot of the rev counter, and keep switching between the different shots? Also I'd make it a bit louder and shoutier too!

Sorry if this comes across as negative, I'm just trying to be helpful! On the whole though, thought the video was absolutely fantastic especially the start looks really professional!!
    The car isn't yours btw is it???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice.Guy)
    Hey nice vid!! I'll be honest the first half was great, seriously cool, especially love how you synced the video with the music, great variety of shots too
    Second half where the m5 is in the tunnel was a bit underwhelming though, mainly because the start was so good, the tunnel bit seemed a bit bland in comparison haha

Hi!

I totally agree with everything you said. So the story behind this video is that the owner and I got together to make this film sometime around November 2012 but, because we're both quite busy, we never got round to finishing it. We tried meeting up again in the last few weeks but we decided to accept the fact that the film won't be finished so I didn't want the footage to go to waste and threw this little clip together yesterday.

It really is a shame that we couldn't go ahead and give this film the full works including all your suggestions (camera attachments, etc..) because I think it really had potential. The point of this clip wasn't to underwhelm anyone, I just felt a bit greedy having this on my hard drive and not sharing it!

Thanks again for your feedback!

ReputationRep:
    Hi again!

Nice but the new M5 isn't as pretty as the e60 M5 IMO.

ReputationRep:
    How much will it cost?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I totally agree with everything you said. So the story behind this video is that the owner and I got together to make this film sometime around November 2012 but, because we're both quite busy, we never got round to finishing it. We tried meeting up again in the last few weeks but we decided to accept the fact that the film won't be finished so I didn't want the footage to go to waste and threw this little clip together yesterday.

It really is a shame that we couldn't go ahead and give this film the full works including all your suggestions (camera attachments, etc..) because I think it really had potential. The point of this clip wasn't to underwhelm anyone, I just felt a bit greedy having this on my hard drive and not sharing it!

Thanks again for your feedback!
    In that case then, I really can't fault it! Just one of those annoying inevitabilities I guess! Thanks for sharing btw, I enjoyed watching it! Hope there's more to come Is this just a hobby of yours then??

(Original post by efn)
    How much will it cost?
    You talking about the M5? It's been out for quite a while, costs around £75k

(Original post by ChrisIrvine)
    Nice but the new M5 isn't as pretty as the e60 M5 IMO.
    I used to think that, but the F10 M5 really has grown on me... looks fantastic imo!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice.Guy)
    In that case then, I really can't fault it! Just one of those annoying inevitabilities I guess! Thanks for sharing btw, I enjoyed watching it! Hope there's more to come Is this just a hobby of yours then??
    My pleasure and yes, it's one of those hobbies that looks like it's going to grow into something I do as a profession. Really enjoy making this kind of stuff.

Check out ignitionme.com for more

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.