Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I was studying at University and failed the foundation year on a four year BSc degree (twice) and subsequently dropped out. Since then I have got my act together and studied through the Open University and have done really well and was hoping to return to University to finish a degree in the same subject I was doing before.

    I now have the experience, credits and knowledge to enter a full-time university at the year two stage. Would I be able to receive funding for the final two years?

    Many thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Shakespeare,

    Based on the information you've provided it sounds as though you will be eligible to receive funding for the remaining two years of your course.

    I would strongly recommend applying for your student finance as soon as possible to make sure this is definitely the case.

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.