Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I found out a few months ago that I've got a place on the PGCE Secondary History at Exeter!
    Currently at Reading University but my home is in Torbay...
    Seen there's hardly any threads about PGCE Secondary at Exeter - has anyone else been offered a place for the course?

Angie.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an offer for Exeter PGCE Secondary History too!!
    I'm currently at Cardiff University

Nice to have found someone else on the course!

Zoe

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have noticed the same thing, there are hardly any threads for PGCE students! I'm doing PGCE geography next year at Exeter. I was wondering what you are doing about accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, got accepted ages ago but only just thought about trying to see who else got accepted.

completed my history degree at the university of Essex, but from Poole,

wandering what anyone is doing if anything to prepare for the course,

James

ReputationRep:
    Hey all!

Sorry I've been rubbish at replying to this - if you're on facebook then add me on there - Angela Harris or [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly] to search via email - there is an Exeter PGCE 2013 group on there which you can get involved in but I think you have to be invited to be a member of it, not sure!
    Accomodation wise I'm living at Point Exe for first term - they're quite good as I've managed to arrange short term tenancies - 12 weeks - but I'm not sure if they have any room left for September - you'd have to have a look at the website and get in contact.
    Prep wise I'm just trying to read as much as possible about any gaps in my history knowledge from the task that we got sent a few weeks ago. There are a lot of gaps so far haha.

Angie

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.