Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying at Anglia Ruskin Cambridge in september excited!

ReputationRep:
    I am doing writing with English, have you done your accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im in Peter Taylor , your in Bridget aren't you ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've not seen anyone else on Bridget though so I don't dragging know. It's all too complicated for me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in CB1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolhman.)
    I'm in CB1
    Do give me a shout if you find out where. Would be awesome to know where in the CB1 universe you would be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FPRider)
    Do give me a shout if you find out where. Would be awesome to know where in the CB1 universe you would be!
    I'll presumably find out once I pay the £150 booking fee which I'm struggling to find at the moment as I haven't been working lately lol. But yeah, I'll let you know mate.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know you have to pay a booking fee, I haven't seen anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlieswinscoe)
    How do you know you have to pay a booking fee, I haven't seen anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going into my second year (as a 'first year' so to speak) so I've learnt how CB1 works, and also because accommodation generally allocates students with medical requirements first before other students.

The CRM manager will send an e-mail detailing what needs to be done.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, I'm not in cb1 so is there no booking fee?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I never received offers for the other accommodation, so I cannot answer this question unfortunately. Hopefully someone else could do so.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Give the accommodation service a ring, seriously, there super helpful and i'm sure they could answer your question right away.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else staying in CB1? I can't wait I'm so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    hey,

just had a conditional offer for midwifery at ARU ....
    i have not accepted yet as am waiting to hear back from one more university.

I will be at the Cambridge campus, my classes will be in Fulbourn.
    what accommodation would i be best to apply for anybody know?
    i don't know where my placement will be but they said that they try to match the placements up with where your accommodation is. will i be better to stay in hospital accommodation, does any one know what this is like?

i was also looking at CB1 accommodation and really like how it looks but the hospital accommodation is a lot cheaper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newbie101)
    hey,

just had a conditional offer for midwifery at ARU ....
    i have not accepted yet as am waiting to hear back from one more university.

I will be at the Cambridge campus, my classes will be in Fulbourn.
    what accommodation would i be best to apply for anybody know?
    i don't know where my placement will be but they said that they try to match the placements up with where your accommodation is. will i be better to stay in hospital accommodation, does any one know what this is like?

i was also looking at CB1 accommodation and really like how it looks but the hospital accommodation is a lot cheaper
    Hey I'm starting children's nursing in September and staying at addenbbrooks. The accomodation there is good as long as your happy to share bathrooms. It's a lot cheaper and seems to be where most of the nurses, midwifes and ODPs stay. Congratulations on your offer! Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_34)
    Hey I'm starting children's nursing in September and staying at addenbbrooks. The accomodation there is good as long as your happy to share bathrooms. It's a lot cheaper and seems to be where most of the nurses, midwifes and ODPs stay. Congratulations on your offer! Hope this helps!

hey yeah i think i might choose addenbrookes, do we have to pay anything up front while booking harston house?
    so i may see you in september

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.