Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Devastated. Barber found a grey hair. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, a lot of my friends are 18 and have grey hairs, it's normal I believe. It's particularly noticeable if you have verrrry dark hair.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Lordy. Just pull it out, loads of teens get a random grey, you're overreacting. But if it becomes a big issue you may have a copper deficiency in ur diet (copper keeps hair watever colour it is) so maybe take some tablets to get more Cu.

ReputationRep:
    First world problems.

Shave it then no issue.

ReputationRep:
    it is a sign of decay. Just try and enjoy the few years of relatively good health left to you.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm 21. And got several grey hairs in the at the sides of my head.

I honestly think I look cooler B)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    it is a sign of decay. Just try and enjoy the few years of relatively good health left to you.
    what????????

ReputationRep:
    and people are ripping the p out of me for having grey hairs in other threads? is this what I've got to look forward too?

ReputationRep:
    I have about at least 15 grey hairs hidden on the side of my head, in line with my eyebrow arch, about 4 inches above my hairline. I noticed my first grey hair when I was about 13. I'm 19 now. I began dying my hair when I was only 10 years old, so I think that might have something to do with it, and I did a lot of heavy dying on it from the age of 11-16 (bleaching blonde numerous times, dying black, brown, purple, highlights etc) which I think has made it worse. There's not much I can do about it, except for keep dying my hair, though it's not noticeable unless I lift up my hair, and even then it's quite hard to find. To be honest, I have a lot of other things that I have to worry about in life, this is not really one of them, I hardly think about it at all. I just live with it, it's not really a big deal I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    Well Jack-the-hat, perhaps it's time to live up to your name? Possible solution.

ReputationRep:
    If you're scared now, just wait til you find a grey pube.
    Yeah, no bugger told you to expect that til now did they!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack the hat)
    I know I'm posting this on a forum with the most amount of immature people, but, I'm gutted and not sure what to do. When the barber was cutting my hair, he found a couple of greys hair. I'm 18. I don't want grey hairs this young, so to be blunt, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO I DONT WANT ****ING GREY HAIRS AT THIS AGE, IM ****ING SCARED OUT OF MY MIND, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Embrace your grey hairs, we live we die. Grey hair is a symbol of wisdom, look at Gandalf the Grey.

Think about it, if people didn't get grey and old and then die we would have too many people on this planet, your time has just come earlier than others...

"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity."

Edvard Munch

ReputationRep:
    ah good times

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.