Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,

As the easter holidays are approaching,i will be heading back home (London) and a job for the holiday would be perfect. Does anyone, know of any temp agencies in London offering work or any jobs i could do during the holidays which require an immediate start? I rather start immediately, rather than go through at least 2 weeks of training etc as my the holiday is only for a month..

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Have a look in your town (s) to see if there is any
    Heard good things from friends about an agency called blue arrow. See if they operate in london

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s4mm13)
    Have a look in your town (s) to see if there is any
    Heard good things from friends about an agency called blue arrow. See if they operate in london

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tried blue arrow but they haven't got much decent work in london...:?

ReputationRep:
    Offer a tutoring service for GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiina_Tee)
    Offer a tutoring service for GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmmm, maybe..would have to spend time trying to find stduents though. I would prefer a job that i could start, straight away

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.