Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Ex keeps tellng me how amazing his new girlfriends are help Watch

I know not many people will reply to this. But basically the ex left me 2 years ago as he cheated on me many times even with my friends, he was vile when he left me he told me he cheated on me when i was sick in hospital and just walked out on me when i neede dhim most. He told me he never loved me i was something to learn on and he wouldnt have lowered his standards to go out with somebody so ugly if there was somebody else on offer.

At first he left me for the women he cheated on me with when they started having problems he decided to text me and tell me all about their issues ask If i could help, when they spilt he told me he missed me he loved me and wanted to get back with me. At this point i was still in love with him so agreed to meet up with him when he stood me up and told me he was already seeing a girl.

He then for the next 6/7 girls he slept with/dated/got with would text me constatnly about them anfd how amazing they were how pretty they are how fit they are how good in bed they are and basically how **** i am in comparisoin.

After he stood me up i moved on i got a new boyfriend who ive been with over a year and im perfectly happy with yet my ex without fail everytime he has a new girlfriend or is coming homre for the holidays texts me. Ive now started to ignore it. Recently today he text me about this girlfriend he has now who he knocked up in one breath hes telling me how great the sex is how great she is and sending me paragraphs about how great she is, in the breath hes asking me to go round his for sex, would i sleep with him again when he knows i have a boyfriend.

Im no longer hurting about this guy but im just confused as to why afrere 2 years of him sleeping with litearlly over 10 different girls does he still think ill go crawling back to him? why hasnt he given up and concentrated on his new girlfriend and baby?

ReputationRep:
    Just change your number and let him get on with it. I don't think his motives matter to be honest; you've moved on. Time to cut him out.

ReputationRep:
    Why he's doing it isn't important..

The question is why for 2 years have you been keeping in contact with this guy? Especially after all these messages..

Just delete his number/ any form of contact you have with him and get on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    Just block him and carry on with your life, don't even reply with a message, simply ignore

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth haven't you changed your number? 1 and a half years ago would have been the time to do that....still...better late than never!

ReputationRep:
    He is looking for attention and a reaction which is exactly what you are giving him.

cut contact.

ReputationRep:
    He's keeping you as a "B plan". Be clear with him that you are and will never be so. It is weird that you kept contact for 2 years with such a guy. Maybe ask yourself if you sincirly still have feelings for him. If you think that cutting the relation doesn't worth the issue, their's nothing wrong to say to him that this behave hurts you and ask if he can hold hiself back concerning his ex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're no longer hurting, and you have a different boyfriend now, so you've obviously moved on successfully. The only thing you need to do now is to change your number, delete and block him from social networks, and generally sever all contact with him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.