Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    It's my Mother's birthday in a couple of months and me and my sister have decided to book her some sort of spa day/weekend retreat as part of her present. I've been browsing online for spa's in the Birmingham/West Midlands areas and have came across an overwhelming number. I've read a couple of reviews on other sites, and there isn't much to distinguish between most of them. I was just wondering if anyone on here knew of any very good spa's in the area, or ones which are not too good and should be avoided from personal experience. The cost isn't so much of a worry, it's more the quality of treatments and facilities.

Apologises in advance if this is in the wrong section, I was unsure where to post but figured those who are interested in Fashion and Beauty may have the most knowledge on this topic.

ReputationRep:
    bump as im interested too

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.