Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Malia help needed right now! please? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Me and six other Lads aged 22 are celebrating finishing uni (well four of us have finished), and we thought it'd be a great idea to go on Holiday. Anyway, we got a bit OVER excited and chose somewhere within like 2 or 3 days of having the idea back in January.

For some reason we settled on September 17th. I don't know why :confused:... probably to help us save some dosh:rolleyes:? who knows... anyway it'd be really good if people could help me out with two burning questions!

Is anyone going around then?

And can anyone help me know if malia will still be alright then?

Any help at all will instantly make you LEGENDS in my eyes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p00li3k3n)
    Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Me and six other Lads aged 22 are celebrating finishing uni (well four of us have finished), and we thought it'd be a great idea to go on Holiday. Anyway, we got a bit OVER excited and chose somewhere within like 2 or 3 days of having the idea back in January.

For some reason we settled on September 17th. I don't know why :confused:... probably to help us save some dosh:rolleyes:? who knows... anyway it'd be really good if people could help me out with two burning questions!

Is anyone going around then?

And can anyone help me know if malia will still be alright then?

Any help at all will instantly make you LEGENDS in my eyes!
    It wont be busy like it is in july and august but there will still be people about. It will be coming to the end of season so most of the youngsters will be back by then but youl have all the workers out blowing steam after a busy season. Get talking to bar workers and the reps and find out where there spending there nights!

ReputationRep:
    It'll be pretty dead not going to lie... Me and my friends went quite late last year and by the end of August you could see the place was winding down big time, there will still be people but far fewer than you'd find in July.

ReputationRep:
    Why is the help needed so urgently?

ReputationRep:
    September? I wouldn't bother. Malia is a great place to go with the lads, I've been twice, but I wouldn't go after August.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Malia in September? I wouldn't bother wasting your time and money. It dies a death after August.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, double posted.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.