Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying AS Mathmatics, Physics, Media Studies and Applied Buisness

I am keeping on Maths and Physics for A2 since i would like to become an engineer however will RUSSELL GROUP uni's mind if my third subject is applied buisness/ media studies? even if i get A* in both maths and physics?

thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thats fine, AA in maths and physics would suffice with A/B in business

ReputationRep:
    My daughter has offer for Chemistry from York. they want AAA because one of her subjects is English Lit. If you did a maths/science 3rd subject, they would probably offer AAB

ReputationRep:
    Email Admissions at the universities you're interested in and ask them, and you'll get an accurate answer?

ReputationRep:
    It'll disadvantage you but your'll certainly get offers from Russell group uni's assuming you get A's in AS. Just don't apply to Oxbridge.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibra456)
    I am currently studying AS Mathmatics, Physics, Media Studies and Applied Buisness

I am keeping on Maths and Physics for A2 since i would like to become an engineer however will RUSSELL GROUP uni's mind if my third subject is applied buisness/ media studies? even if i get A* in both maths and physics?

thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi ibra,

Like some others have said, if you want to get accurate information regarding entry requirements then it's best to contact the University's admissions team directly. However it should be noted that all applications will be considered on a case by case basis, so as well as A-Level results your personal statement will also play a role in their decision.

Hope this helps :-)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.