Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

OCR A2 Evaluative Coursework - Equilibrium constants Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was told by my teacher its really hard. Has anyone done it? If so do you have any hints and tips for it?

I'm really worried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight0208)
    I was told by my teacher its really hard. Has anyone done it? If so do you have any hints and tips for it?

I'm really worried!
    Make sure you can do redox titrations, learn what can effect equilibrium and what happens as a result. Learn how to calculate Kc.

Goodluck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Make sure you can do redox titrations, learn what can effect equilibrium and what happens as a result. Learn how to calculate Kc.

Goodluck
    Thank you you're an angel!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Could you give any further information? Was there any hard calculations e.g making you do titration calcs to find the moles with or without a catalyst?

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.