Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

If a guy likes you does he walk in front of you or behind? Watch

Hi ...
    I just wanted to know that if someone likes you do they walk in front if u or behind?
    What I mean is that pretend that the guy sees you would it mean that he likes u by purposefully walking fast to overtake u and walk in front of u ..or would u say they would like u if the purposefully walked slowly behind u so they don't catch up to u and just walk behind??

Cuz there's a guy that I like and this day I was walking home from school and I saw he was behind me so I started walking slower so he could catch up and then we could walk together but I think he slowed down too because he didn't catch up...
    I don't think he was avoiding me cuz I then went to my bustop which he walks by (btw during while i was walking in front of him i did something stupid -wont say what it was-) and then he stopped at my bustop and said to me , you do realise u did (that thing) and I was like yeah and we laughed etc

thanks..

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can really judge whether someone likes you by the way they walk. Try asking them instead.

(Original post by CR-19)
    I don't think you can really judge whether someone likes you by the way they walk. Try asking them instead.

True I guess but can't really do that cuz I am too shy!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure there is no correlation between where someone walks in relation to you and how much they like you. Try asking?

ReputationRep:
    If the guy likes you he will alternate between in-front and behind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    True I guess but can't really do that cuz I am too shy!!
    It's the only way really, in time you will regret it if you do nothing. I understand it's difficult however guys love it when girls make the first move. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain, if it doesn't work out then use it as good experience and look for someone else.

ReputationRep:
    behind so he can check you out

(Original post by CR-19)
    It's the only way really, in time you will regret it if you do nothing. I understand it's difficult however guys love it when girls make the first move. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain, if it doesn't work out then use it as good experience and look for someone else.
    hmmmm good advice.......

ReputationRep:
    He walks beside you, with his hand on your behind

ReputationRep:
    Unless I know I can overtake someone, I generally won't. If there is enough space, or I can cross the road, I will.

It doesn't mean he likes you or anything. He just didn't feel comfortable overtaking you at that particular time. You slowing down meant he had to.

Unless he does like you, in which case, he was probably checking out your behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi ...
    I just wanted to know that if someone likes you do they walk in front if u or behind?
    What I mean is that pretend that the guy sees you would it mean that he likes u by purposefully walking fast to overtake u and walk in front of u ..or would u say they would like u if the purposefully walked slowly behind u so they don't catch up to u and just walk behind??

Cuz there's a guy that I like and this day I was walking home from school and I saw he was behind me so I started walking slower so he could catch up and then we could walk together but I think he slowed down too because he didn't catch up...
    I don't think he was avoiding me cuz I then went to my bustop which he walks by (btw during while i was walking in front of him i did something stupid -wont say what it was-) and then he stopped at my bustop and said to me , you do realise u did (that thing) and I was like yeah and we laughed etc

thanks..
    If he walks behind you..he is probably stalking you.

ReputationRep:
    He walks around you in circles.

The correlation between him walking in circles and liking you is 10^4.5

Now, divide this by six, and you get a rather large number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TruetoMyself)
    He walks beside you, with his hand on your behind
    That might explain the amount of restraining orders against you.

ReputationRep:
    I had this experience years ago but I was too shy so I kept walking and went past the girl but she wasn't pleased

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He dances around you

ReputationRep:
    Guy walks behind to check out the chicks body from behind

ReputationRep:
    I'd walk behind :sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.