Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Sex and periods Watch

• View Poll Results: A girl
    Guy, would have sex, oral, finger a girl on her period
    3.47%
    Guy, would have sex & finger a girl on her period (not oral)
    10.89%
    Guy, would have oral & finger a girl on her period (not sex)
    0.50%
    Guy, would just finger a girl on her period
    0.99%
    Guy, would just have sex with a girl on her period
    4.95%
    Guy, would do none with a girl on her period
    18.81%
    Girl, would let a guy finger, perform oral, have sex with me whilst on my period
    3.96%
    Girl, would let a guy finger & have sex with me whilst on my period (not oral)
    7.43%
    Girl, would let a guy finger & perform oral on me whilst on my period (not sex)
    0%
    Girl, would let a guy just finger me whilst on my period
    1.49%
    Girl, would let a guy just have sex with me whilst on my period
    12.38%
    Girl, would not let a guy do neither of these actions whilst on my period
    35.15%

ReputationRep:
    Dear TSRians, firstly, apologies for what you might find to be a disgusting thread - or at least, based on what I have read in previous threads, I thought this is what most people thought.

Basically, if a girl was on her period (your girlfriend, the girl you love or a girl you really, really want to have sex with - not a stranger/ONS), would you want to (or not mind) fingering her, performing oral on her and/or having sex with her. And conversely, if you are said girl, if the guy was willing (that is, he offers), which would you be comfortable with doing.

I'm asking mainly because I always believed guys were grossed out by periods, but most guys I've been with actually have not minded at all - so I was just wondering if this could actually be more widespread only that people don't care to announce it overtly due to taboo or social stigma.
    Anyway, vote away!!

ReputationRep:
    Aint going down on her if she's on her period..... End up looking like a vampire :smug:

And sex and periods had a messy experience when a certain someone forgot to mention it was that time of the month...
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ah ye olde getting 'red handed' or faced if you're unlucky..

ReputationRep:
    that poll is far too complicated.

ReputationRep:
    I dont see the option "with oral sex" now i cant participate, did u do that on purpose?

Too many variables. Oral sex can be done with a tampon in, for example.

Personally, I'm female and I probably wouldn't - not because I think it's gross to do so, but because I never feel at all sexy or turned on during my period. The one boyfriend I've talked to about it would have been up for it. He was really curious about periods, anyway! I found it quite endearing.

ReputationRep:
    Washing blood out of sheets - ain't nobody got time for that.

ReputationRep:
    Going down on a girl on a period is just plain rank.

Anything else is alright as long as you don't mind it being messy tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With my last girlfriend we just stayed clear for the period of period (heh)

ReputationRep:
    Period week is blowjob week!

ReputationRep:
    Guy, wouldn't do anything with a girl on her period. The blood is too much of a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Washing blood out of sheets - ain't nobody got time for that.
    Put a towel down. Besides, periods arent on par with Niagra Falls, its not going to rush out like a giant waterfall..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Going down on a girl on a period is just plain rank.

Anything else is alright as long as you don't mind it being messy tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely think it is disgusting to have sex when on your period due to the mess can be caused and having blood on your penis must not be nice *cringes* :s, and I'm guess we are all referring to sex in the bedroom?? However, if you go in the bath or shower, then it's not too bad since you are clean, etc.. (Wont go into details since dont wanna be crude) - but yeah, sex in shower can easily sort out having no sex in bedroom on that time of month but I guess you do have to be adventurous :P

[SIZE=1][URL='http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app']Posted from

ReputationRep:
    I dont let my boyfriend touch me while im on my period. The thought of him going down when im on my period makes me gag the thought of him using his hands makes me gag,. Also sex wise theres a massive difference between coming off your period and being slap bang in the middle of it i would not have sex if i was in the middle of it

ReputationRep:
    It's a no-no for me. It just doesn't do anything for me. I'd be happy to wait if need be.

(Original post by cl_steele)
    ah ye olde getting 'red handed' or faced if you're unlucky..
    Surfing the Red Tide.

(Original post by canadamoose)
    Period week is blowjob week!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, BLOWJOB WEEK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Journeyzap)
    Dear TSRians, firstly, apologies for what you might find to be a disgusting thread - or at least, based on what I have read in previous threads, I thought this is what most people thought.

Basically, if a girl was on her period (your girlfriend, the girl you love or a girl you really, really want to have sex with - not a stranger/ONS), would you want to (or not mind) fingering her, performing oral on her and/or having sex with her. And conversely, if you are said girl, if the guy was willing (that is, he offers), which would you be comfortable with doing.

I'm asking mainly because I always believed guys were grossed out by periods, but most guys I've been with actually have not minded at all - so I was just wondering if this could actually be more widespread only that people don't care to announce it overtly due to taboo or social stigma.
    Anyway, vote away!!
    Like **** would i let someone down there when im on..it would be very messy, who likes Jam anyway?Damnnnn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladbags2012)
    Put a towel down. Besides, periods arent on par with Niagra Falls, its not going to rush out like a giant waterfall..
    If you put a towel down you still have to wash the blood out of it! The last thing I want to be doing after sex is rushing to get fabrics under cold water before they stain. As someone who has had to do this on plenty of other occasions just due to heavy flow and somehow managing to do it by accident (thought Id finished, it was everywhere!!) the idea of it mixing with semen and doubling the amount seems hellish.

My showers are small and shared.

Basically unless at some point I aquire a giant shower or corner bath that **** is not happening.

ReputationRep:
    First thread I see when I come on TSR. This is a nice start to the morning.

Periods are creepy. I've had mine for eight years and still I find them gross. They're too messy for sex and foreplay, I would not want to put anyone through that. However, it would act as great lubricant, but still, it's creepy. Period sex is strange.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.