Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently doing the childhood studies and early years BA Hons degree and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on relevant postgraduate courses that I could take as I am completely clueless

    I usually go back to basics with things like that. I Googled "childhood studies masters" and found a good list to start with, at KCL, Swansea, Newport, Edinburgh, Plymouth, Leeds Met, the OU and many more. Plus I'm sure there are more specialised Masters courses if you want to go in a particular direction, once you start investigating those departments.

    Each course will have its own focus, teaching methods and assessments, so I'm afraid it's just a matter of doing some legwork around sundry uni websites and finding out which one appeals most.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.