Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys... so i have a problem and wanted to seek advice from others around my age

I am an international student and i have offers from LSE and Kings College London for management.

My subjects i have taken up at A levels are :

Math ( AS A)
    Economics ( AS - B)
    Physics ( AS - C - redoing)
    Business studies ( AS - A )

the conditionals i have recieved for Kings college London are AAA in any three and i was considering dropping physics to concentrate on the other three subjects to meet the offer.

a conditional of AAB from LSE came as a shock to me, but they disregard Business Studies as an A level. Which means i have to do AS and A level physics and get at least a B, and somehow convert my As B grade to an A in economics.

However, i fear that by concentrating too much on physics, i my not achieve the A in economics and so both LSE and KCL go out of the picture which means ill end up in a local college in my country which i do not want!

What do i doooo!
    Should i reject LSE, drop physics and concentrate on getting AAA in the other three and go to Kings?

Please reply fast

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.