Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I quite fancy it to be honest, either this Summer or next. Has anyone done it, any experiences, is it worth it, is it best to live on or off campus?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever done this/thought about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Has anyone ever done this/thought about this?
    I am applying for it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yufeng Sui)
    I am applying for it now.
    I'm considering applying this Summer or next but I'm not sure. Are you going to apply to live on campus? And which courses are you going for? I want to do two but my funds might limit me to one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    I'm considering applying this Summer or next but I'm not sure. Are you going to apply to live on campus? And which courses are you going for? I want to do two but my funds might limit me to one.
    I suggest you apply for it as soon as possible if you would like to go this summer because it takes time to prepare the applying material. I am applying to live on campus. I am considering having History--Vietnam War. I am thinking about taking one course as well since I am not very interested in other courses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yufeng Sui)
    I suggest you apply for it as soon as possible if you would like to go this summer because it takes time to prepare the applying material. I am applying to live on campus. I am considering having History--Vietnam War. I am thinking about taking one course as well since I am not very interested in other courses.
    To be honest, it's probably going to be next Summer for me now. I'm thinking either The French Revolution History course or the course on the US Presidency. I worked it out at about 5k in total for the course and accommodation. Do you know, are all courses 7 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about it. I think the online courses and international programmes may be less than 7 weeks.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.