My hair grows really slow, and I was wondering if anyone has tried or done something that made their hair grow faster? I already trim off split ends, and deep condition occasionally...
Posted from TSR Mobile
Turn on thread page Beta
Helping hair grow faster? watch
- Thread Starter
- 20-03-2013 13:15
- 20-03-2013 18:24
I've heard that cod liver/fish oil tablets are really good at keeping your hair shiny, strong and therefore also allowing it to grow faster. I haven't tried this but they seem to have all-round beneficial effects so might give it a go
I don't really know about remedies but one thing I know is that once a day if you hang your head upside down for a minute or two it makes your hair grow quicker.I know it sounds weird but hanging you head upside down makes blood go to your head (obviously!)and the blood speeds up the growth so it gets longer!Try it and I hope it works...
- 21-03-2013 09:17
- 21-03-2013 09:22
Funny, I was watching this last night:
- 21-03-2013 10:54
- Biotin supplements and a good multivitamin
- Deep condition at least once a week with a thick creamy conditioning product
- Wash your hair less often and avoid as many products containing sulfates & silicones as possible, there are some great sulfate-free shampoos available
- Stay away from bleaching & dyeing your hair as well as using heated appliances on it
- Trim at least once every few months by a good hairdresser
- Be patient
The speed at which your hair grows is mostly determined by genes and your hair 'cycle' but having it in top condition will encourage growth and prevent breakage. There's no magic trick to grow hair, just patience & looking after it!
- 28-03-2013 03:02
Healthy balanced diet with plenty of protein as this is literally what hair is - protein called keratin.
Keep your hair in good condition with regular trims.
Massage your hair with circular movements when washing it as this stimulates the blood flow in your scalp which will promote hair growth.