Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hi, my first interiview at mcdonald next week, and it's my FIRST ever job interview!!!!!can anyone tell me what it's like, what kind of questions that they likely to ask, they said i need to bring Asylum & Immigration documentation, so i should bring my passport and National insurance card right? thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you can't figure this out then you are not very good at problem solving then.

All I'll say is that you have answered your all question.

ReputationRep:
    The employer should have said what to bring exactly. Just maybe ring them up and ask what sort of documentation you'll have to bring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 83551)
    hi, my first interiview at mcdonald next week, and it's my FIRST ever job interview!!!!!can anyone tell me what it's like, what kind of questions that they likely to ask, they said i need to bring Asylum & Immigration documentation, so i should bring my passport and National insurance card right? thanks!!!
    Your passport and national insurance number should be fine.
    I work at mcdonalds, and when i had my interview there, they asked about what i was doing at 6th form, what hours i could do etc. They also asked what i could bring to the job, what you would do if a customer complains etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Your passport and national insurance number should be fine.
    I work at mcdonalds, and when i had my interview there, they asked about what i was doing at 6th form, what hours i could do etc. They also asked what i could bring to the job, what you would do if a customer complains etc.
    Thankyou !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 83551)
    I assume that they want you to prove that you have the right to work in the UK, because they can be fined if they don't comply with the relevant laws. The URL you quoted explains what you need to bring (Work Permit, etc) so I'm confused about why you are asking. Turning up with the wrong documentation is a good way to fail an interview, so phone them and check what is needed, if you are unsure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    I assume that they want you to prove that you have the right to work in the UK, because they can be fined if they don't comply with the relevant laws. The URL you quoted explains what you need to bring (Work Permit, etc) so I'm confused about why you are asking. Turning up with the wrong documentation is a good way to fail an interview, so phone them and check what is needed, if you are unsure.
    the only thing i have in NI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 83551)
    the only thing i have in NI
    If you don't have a work permit or some form of permission to work, you can't get the job, AFAICS.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.