The Student Room Group

HNC/D Travel and Tourism Graded Unit Help?!

I have currently started my graded unit for my HNC in Travel and Tourism and I am really struggling with the planning stage.
Is anyone currently doing their graded for this aswell? And would be able to give me tips/show me their layout for their planning?
Im really worried as this is 20% and I really want to do well.
Can I also add it's due tomorrow...:eek:
PLEASE
Reply 1
I am struggling with my uncle graded unit planning stage to any help I wud be so great ful
Original post by kirstykirkpatric
I have currently started my graded unit for my HNC in Travel and Tourism and I am really struggling with the planning stage.
Is anyone currently doing their graded for this aswell? And would be able to give me tips/show me their layout for their planning?
Im really worried as this is 20% and I really want to do well.
Can I also add it's due tomorrow...:eek:
PLEASE

Hi Kirsty,

since you have completed yours are you able to help me with mine?
I am also struggling with my first combined assignment (units 3 & 4) I payed 2000 pounds for this course and my tutor is useless, feedback and help is the bare minimum and by no means enough to support me. I have seen several sites offering student support but not sure if any are worthwhile and my course may not be catered for. Its hard to get honest and enough feedback about these student support sites so if anyone has experience with them in relation to travel and tourism i would be extremely grateful as I have gotten suicidal several times due to this course and need my qualification to get into university.......please please can someone please help me????
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by tjmacmac
I am struggling with my uncle graded unit planning stage to any help I wud be so great ful

what do you mean by uncle???

Quick Reply

Latest