What sort of things do they ask you at your passport interview?Watch
The guy I got for my interview was cool. It felt more like chatting to a friend and I ended up getting a high five from him when I told him my cats names are Rambo and Nibbler haha
1. What is my full name?
2. Spell out my full name?
4. Which method you used to send passport application
6. Details of my family, DOB, where they born.
7. How long have you lived at your current address? Where did you live before address and postcode?
9. Who do you bank with at this address?
10. Do you have a any other bank aco*****, credit cards? (name the banks)
11. Credit card issuer and how many cards you have
12. My mother Full name, her date of birth and place of birth
13. My father Full name, his date of birth and place of birth
14. Parent’s marriage date
15. My countersignature, his name, profession, How old he will be?
16. If self employed, details of accountant? how long you are with the account? address details.
17. what did you do on weekend, where did you shop, name the shops you visited?
18. How do you travel to work location? how long does it take.
19. how did you travel this morning to passport office? (Tube, bus?)
They asked me my name and told me to spell it... asked me to confirm my date of birth and my current address... then they moved on and asked me about my mum and dad and where they were born... It then moved on to where I went to school, how many were in my year... She asked if I could drive, where I sat my test, she asked about my friends. Also asked me where I was planning to go if I received my passport and finally who counter signed my passport and how old they were. My passport arrived a week later! I'm really sorry how this is typed, but my return key isn't working!! Hope it goes well
Hi can anyone help me ? Im going to my interview in Liverpool today, Its for a lost passport so renewal, I do not have any photo ID only got Birth certificate and wage slip (which address on) and I have my old passport number which i lost. Will I stilll be ok ?
- Political Ambassador
I don't remember when I was getting my first though, I was a young child or a baby.