Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicesaleh)
    Ok are you aware of how many blocks there are?? I am in p and ive seen a few people in R and was just wondering how many that there are if you know of course haha
    I think in the whole building we're talking 30+ blocks, each with around 8 people in.

I'm not sure how many are in each letter though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1909)
    I think in the whole building we're talking 30+ blocks, each with around 8 people in.

I'm not sure how many are in each letter though.
    Hey do you know how the millennium house numbering system works? I've found 6 people including me who got millennium 91-96. Does that mean we're all sharing a flat/kitchen/general area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hianlee)
    Hey do you know how the millennium house numbering system works? I've found 6 people including me who got millennium 91-96. Does that mean we're all sharing a flat/kitchen/general area?
    I think each of those numbers is an individual flat, each one having around 6 or 7 people. Each flat has its own kitchen, so you're only sharing with the people on your floor.

ReputationRep:
    these are individual flats and not room numbers! it would be quite lucky for you to find all people in your flat in few days haha

ReputationRep:
    anyone want to swap a band D room for an on-campus band C (tyford) ? if you do let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky1144)
    I know what you mean it is nice to speak to someone - I have no idea about what we did or anything - it's so exciting ! What accomodation have you got ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I know! I feel stupid because I'm so excited. I'm staying at Stag Hill Court house 6 how about you? X

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.
    I'm hopping to apply for a band D room and I was wondering whether the room came with a mini fridge? Or whether you'd be allowed to have a mini fridge in there?

Oh and also what are the advantages and disadvantages of a band D room? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoniaTwizere)
    Hey everyone.
    I'm hopping to apply for a band D room and I was wondering whether the room came with a mini fridge? Or whether you'd be allowed to have a mini fridge in there?

Oh and also what are the advantages and disadvantages of a band D room? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope there's no mini fridge in any band D rooms. The rules say you're not allowed one, but it's unlikely you'd actually get caught, and it's easy enough to hide/unplug it if there's ever an inspection.

The main advantage of a band D room is having the ensuite toilet, whereas band C rooms don't. To some people that's important, to other it's not. The downside is it's £20 a week more expensive than a band C room.

ReputationRep:
    Nope there's no mini fridge in any band D rooms. The rules say you're not allowed one, but it's unlikely you'd actually get caught, and it's easy enough to hide/unplug it if there's ever an inspection.

The main advantage of a band D room is having the ensuite toilet, whereas band C rooms don't. To some people that's important, to other it's not. The downside is it's £20 a week more expensive than a band C room.
    Oh I see I guess I'll have to live without a mini-fridge.. I'm not good with not following rules. So I'll stick to the rules

I hope to get a job and I'm entitled to bursary so I'll be able to pay for the room. An en suite is definitely important to me, thank you for the information and for replying!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I just found out that I will be staying in Surrey Wey....if this applies to anyone else, then please let me know! Would love to get acquainted before moving in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny__Baker)
    Yeah I spoke to someone and they said if we stay in contact for when we register in on the 3rd we can do a swap !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's good. So 3rd of September or October?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luke68)
    Anyone in James Black 55-62?
    I'm in James Black, 91-98 though. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got Band-B Guilford Court

ReputationRep:
    Heyy anyone in alexander fleming manor park 52-59 block F?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone band d, millennium 73-78?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky1144)
    Anyone in millennium house on stag hill campus ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah i am! What room numbers are you?? I'm 91-96

ReputationRep:
    91-96. It probably is. I've found someone with exactly the same offer as me.
    hey I'm in the same flats as you!! 91-96 in millenium!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamoore93)
    Haha I know! I feel stupid because I'm so excited. I'm staying at Stag Hill Court house 6 how about you? X
    I know I am very excited as well ! Ah that's cool I think I am near you in millennium house 67-72 !! I can't wait to start !!! Where are coming from ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathrynkk)
    Yeah i am! What room numbers are you?? I'm 91-96
    That's cool I am 67-72 !! What are you studying ? I can't wait to start !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stag hill is the name of the campus, but also the name of a court

Can you copy and paste the exact wording here?
    Do you see many ppl on campus with children? I know they have family accommodation on campus as well as off, just wondered if it was a usual thing to have people on campu swho have children

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.