Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    woop epic my first post hey guys!

Is anyone in
    block E
    manor park 50-57
    this is exciting ^.^

ReputationRep:
    I was offered a band c room in stag hill court and i would ike to exchange it for a d or an e room. does anyone know if i can do it before october??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hara14)
    I was offered a band c room in stag hill court and i would ike to exchange it for a d or an e room. does anyone know if i can do it before october??
    If you find a person who has been allocated the room you want, and who is willing to swap rooms with you, then you can arrange a room swap through the accommodation office once you've both moved in.

There's also the option to be put onto a waiting list to move when a room becomes available, without having to find a person yourself. The office generally starts this list in November, but the waiting time can be quite long, if there's a lot of people wanting the same room as you.

ReputationRep:
    What is this £3000 discount thing?
    and how do we know if we get it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniaaJ)
    http://www.surrey.ac.uk/discover/tui...s-scholarships

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniaaJ)

The full surrey award? Been wanting to ask that too. It depends on your parent's income. I'm hoping they will pay me the bursary once my student finance goes through because i accepted my accomodation at the full price but im entitled to this accomodation bursary :/ I don't know how it works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robpattinsonxxx)
    The full surrey award? Been wanting to ask that too. It depends on your parent's income. I'm hoping they will pay me the bursary once my student finance goes through because i accepted my accomodation at the full price but im entitled to this accomodation bursary :/ I don't know how it works
    If you are entitled to the bursary they will notify you later on as the term starts, dont worry about it now and when you get there you can emailed them just in case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silver0)
    If you are entitled to the bursary they will notify you later on as the term starts, dont worry about it now and when you get there you can emailed them just in case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefeli)
    Hello!
    I guess that I am one of the roomates that you are looking for
    Where are you from?
    Hello! Yay! I'm currently living in Swindon (Small town in Wiltshire, UK). What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I got band D at university court which was my first preference

ReputationRep:
    I've got Battersea Rich but I haven't received any other details like when i'm meant to be moving in or my floor/room number. Is this normal? I've done the down-payment and found out that i'm living in Battersea Rich since 'round about the 20th of august. Band C if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm955)
    I've got Battersea Rich but I haven't received any other details like when i'm meant to be moving in or my floor/room number. Is this normal? I've done the down-payment and found out that i'm living in Battersea Rich since 'round about the 20th of august. Band C if that helps.
    I haven't received any other details either but I know that moving in weekend is 28th and 29th of September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm955)
    We have been told they will be emailing us early this week about the rest of the details.

ReputationRep:
    Any one in Manor Park,
    Block B, Ernst Chain 01-06?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone staying in University Court, 54?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaiaIsis)
    I'm In 7B What are you studying?
    (Original post by Unfair Life)
    I'm at Cathedral Court 2B. What building are you in?
    I'm another one in Cathedral Court, although i'm in 3B and a friend of mine is in 4B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pika92)
    I'm another one in Cathedral Court, although i'm in 3B and a friend of mine is in 4B.
    Awesome It seems everyone is scattered around in Cathedral Court. I haven't seen many who are actually in my building at the moment. I guess they just haven't come on FB or TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unfair Life)
    Awesome It seems everyone is scattered around in Cathedral Court. I haven't seen many who are actually in my building at the moment. I guess they just haven't come on FB or TSR
    Yeah it seems quiet this year, in my first year I managed to find 4 people on my floor before I moved in. This year we'll be lucky to find someone in the same building!

ReputationRep:
    Hi All -- Anyone at Hazel Farm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv2395)
    Hi All -- Anyone at Hazel Farm?
    Hi, I am. Not too happy about it (no offence to you of course) but there's nothing I can do now so might as well get used to it

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.