Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have been allocated to Band D - Ensuite, Alexander Fleming 44-51 at Manor Park.
    I've had second thoughts and would like to swap to Band C accomodation. If there's anyone willing to swap with me please reply ^^ Do we still have to accept the offer even if we want to swap bands? Plus there's the £250 deposit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmy15rocks)
    Doing Vet Bioscience and my accommodation is University Court 60!
    Heyyy I'm doing vet bioscience I'm in battersea court though

ReputationRep:
    I'm in international R at stag hill

does anyone know if there will be a lot of foreign students compared to English students in international ? just curious as i really don't want to be the only english person there :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam2306)
    I'm in international R at stag hill

does anyone know if there will be a lot of foreign students compared to English students in international ? just curious as i really don't want to be the only english person there :P
    Hi Adam! I'm in R as well - no, there's not a disproportionate number of International students, it's literally just the name of the building!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontknow5874)
    If I reject my offer from Surrey because I want another accommodation will I be offered another one? I'm totally screwed they state 'Please be aware that this will be the only accommodation offer you will receive from us.' What happens now? Help
    If you reject it, you won't get another offer from them.

Why are you thinking of rejecting the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hianlee)
    Hey what number are you. I'm in millennium as well
    It says 67-72 so I guess that is the number in the flat . How about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky1144)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    91-96. It probably is. I've found someone with exactly the same offer as me.

ReputationRep:
    Got offered band D - manor park Alexander Fleming 44 - 51 aswell! did want on campus and I guess might still consider swapping if anyone really wants manor park but tbh close to tesco and the sports park isn't that bad of a position to be in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sazzle11)
    Got offered band D - manor park Alexander Fleming 44 - 51 aswell! did want on campus and I guess might still consider swapping if anyone really wants manor park but tbh close to tesco and the sports park isn't that bad of a position to be in.
    Hey I'm. Also in AF 44-51. What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by hianlee)
    91-96. It probably is. I've found someone with exactly the same offer as me.
    The 67-72 and 91-96 are the numbers of the flats. So even if you find someone with the same offer it doesn't mean you will definitely be in the same flat. You should find out which specific flat and room you've been allocated at some point in the next couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fward)
    Hey I'm. Also in AF 44-51. What course are you doing?
    I'm doing English Literature although I might be changing to study law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan12)
    I'm a 2nd year at Cathedral Court 2B Level 2.
    At least I found someone I don't know my floor yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sazzle11)
    I'm doing English Literature although I might be changing to study law.
    Ah cool well if you change to law you may be in lectures with me as I'm doing Law with Criminology

ReputationRep:
    I am doing child nursing but I am in millennium house

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah great! It's nice to find someone else who's doing it too haha! You found out any details of what we need and things? I know nothing haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattwilkins)
    I'm in stag hill 3, I think they're houses, so we'll be pretty close.

Aww yea!! That is close! We may be buddies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontknow5874)
    Omg I feel like a Total Idiot! :mad: £5,666.29 seems a bit too expensive just for my 1st year.
    There's nothing you could do about it really, so no need to feel bad. Guildford is just a very expensive place to live, and sadly doesn't qualify for any extra loan like London does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamJ35)
    I've been offered band D on manor park but I would prefer to be on Stag Hill, is there anything I can do about it?
    Ah I would happily swap with you! I wanted Band D off campus but have been given Band C Stag Hill!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thanatosis)
    Hi i have been allocated to Band D - Ensuite, Alexander Fleming 44-51 at Manor Park.
    I've had second thoughts and would like to swap to Band C accomodation. If there's anyone willing to swap with me please reply ^^ Do we still have to accept the offer even if we want to swap bands? Plus there's the £250 deposit.
    Im more than happy to swap as I wanted Band D off campus and have been given Band c Stag hill ! Ive already confirmed it though as i didnt realise you could swap ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny__Baker)
    Im more than happy to swap as I wanted Band D off campus and have been given Band c Stag hill ! Ive already confirmed it though as i didnt realise you could swap ....
    The swaps are done through the accommodation office once you've moved in, so you'll have to confirm and pay the deposit regardless.

Once you get moved in, you can speak to the office and organise the swap .

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got Battersea Court- Tate building?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.