Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I have applied for accommodation already and I understand that rooms are allocated on a first come first serve basis.

I put my preferences as
    1. Keynes College
    2. Eliot
    3. Tyler B & C
    4. Rutherford

I'm unsure about Tyler B & C so I may change it to something else soon, my question is, will that mean my application to Keynes will be further down? As in, I applied on March 15th, so if I were to change my third choice today, will my application to Keynes be resubmitted and will appear that I applied on the 20th or will it still be from the 15th?

Sorry its kind of complicated

Basically, if you change something on your accommodation application, does it just change, or is it completely resubmitted?

So if you were one of the first to apply to one place and then you changed something, would you move further down the list?

I hope that makes sense to someone?! x

ReputationRep:
    I understand what you're getting at. To my knowledge the application date remains the same as when it is first submitted (so any changes wouldn't cause the date to change) however you'd be best off ringing the accommodation office to confirm this.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.